G E N E R A L  P O V

It was now early February and the sun had just started to dip below the horizon, casting a warm, golden glow over the cozy café nestled in the heart of Seoul. Inside, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee mingled with the faint notes of pastries, creating an inviting ambiance. Tables that were adorned with small bouquets of wildflowers were occupied by patrons engaged in quiet conversations or lost in the pages of books.

At the far corner of the café, a solitary figure sat hunched over a notebook, pen in hand. Taehyung, was jotting down ideas for new menu items, his brows furrowed in concentration. His radiant smile was a rarity in a world that often passed by too quickly, but his café provided a haven for those seeking solace from the chaos, as previously mentioned.

Just then, the café door tinkled with the gentle chime of a new arrival. The atmosphere shifted subtly as a group of guys entered, giggling and chattering as they queued up at the counter. Among them was a figure that stood out, not only was he wearing completely black, making him stand out, but the black bucket hat he had on covered half his face.

Jungkook's eyes swept across the café, taking in the quaint charm of the place. Oh how much he had missed this place. The walls adorned with local artwork, and the shelves held a collection of books that seemed to whisper stories of their own. However, his attention was soon drawn like a magnet to the enchanting figure seated at his usual place.

Taehyung looked up from his notebook, his warm brown eyes meeting Jungkook's. A slight flush crept up his cheeks as he registered the presence of the younger after a while of not seeing each other. His heart skipped a beat, and he went back to his book, allowing the waitress to take their order.

He had talked to Wooshik and Baekhyun about what had transpired between the him and Jungkook and how he had been avoiding the younger. To say the elder two were disappointed at the younger would be an understatement.

However, they talked to him and made him see that what he was doing was childish and hurtful. They talked to him about the importance of communication and honesty, and it made him realise that he needed to talk to Jungkook.

The older duo then dug deeper into this feud only to reach a gold mine of Taehyung's hidden unconfirmed feelings. They talked through them and let him know that he might like the younger and there was nothing wrong with it.

Their luncheon ended with a red-faced Taehyung and his hyungs teasing him and the new found feelings.

The group was seated not far from the café owner. He could see them from where he was seating, but they would have to crane their necks to see him.

Jungkook's signature smile graced his lips as he looked at the waitress, "I'll have the usual please." He said causing his group to chuckle and Hoseok said, "You're always here to the point that even the waitress knows your order." Jungkook smiled bashfully and ducked his head under the bucket hat.

The waitress nodded and jotted down everyone's order before relaying it back to them to make sure she got everything right. And they nodded, signalling that everything was right. She bowed and left.

The waitress quickly went to prepare their orders with practiced ease then went back to give them their order. As she handed each and every one of them their orders, she noticed that the youngest of their group was looking at her boss.

She smiled slightly, she had been one of the few workers that have noticed the blooming feelings between the two and she was rooting for them to end up together. But when the artist hadn't visited the café in close to a month, she felt discouraged.

Seeing the artist back and gazing at the café owner filled her with hope, and she vowed that she was going to play cupid.

"Today is his last day here, this might be your last chance," She whispered as she placed the hot beverage in front of the younger and smiled slightly before she left the table.