G E N E R A L  P O V

"You guys know each other?" Taehyung questioned and Jungkook just blushed in response. The top of his ears and the base of his jaw was completely red, and Taehyung couldn't help but think the man was adorable.

"Ah yes Hyungie," Yugyeom said, seating next to his hyung and throwing his hand over his brother's shoulder. This caused Jungkook's brows to furrow, He didn't like Yugyeom being so close to Taehyung, but he quickly shook it off as him being annoyed that the twins disturbed the duo.

Mingyu sat next to Jungkook, slightly pushing the singer further into the booth. Jungkook grunted but moved. He was about to move his cup and plate, but only realised then that they were not there any more.

The duo had been so into the talk that they talked through the closing of the shop and unconsciously sent off the workers who just smiled at the two.

"This right here is one of our best friends Jungkook-ssi! The BTS' bunny!" Yugyeom said, as if he was introducing a guest in an award showing. The said man groaned and muttered, "M'not a bunny!" He pouted, causing Mingyu to pinch his cheeks and coo.

"Awe Yug, You upset the baby," He cooed. Taehyung just sat there looking at the trio. At first, he was surprised, but snapped out of it when the twins started teasing the singer. He chuckled at the close relationship the trio seemed to have.

"Bunbun, This is our baby hyungie! Taehyungie Hyungie!" Yugyeom said, tucking Taehyung right into his chest and cuddling him. "Our favourite Babie Hyungie!" Mingyu highlighted.

Taehyung whined, trying to push Yugyeom away but failed so he gave up, but muttered. " 'M your only hyungie you overgrown puppy!" He said to Mingyu who reached over and ruffled his hyung's hair. "Awe, isn't he the cutest lil baby ever, Jungkook?" Mingyu turned to the singer with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Taehyung hid his face in Yugyeom chest from embarrassment. Then he lout a sound between and whine and a groan.

~~~~~

Days following that, Jungkook kept on visiting the coffee shop daily at the same time. He never missed a day nor a minute. He even came on weekends, besides Sunday, since the shop doesn't open on Sundays. This time, he ordered for sit in.

It was like his second home. One might even say it overtook the studio in the hierarchy of special places in his heart.

Not only was he there for the delicious mouth-watering pastries, desserts, different finger foods and the beverages they served at the café, but it was also the lavender scent lingering in the air. The homey feeling that envelopes your entire body as soon as you enter the shop.

The smiles each and every server offers the minute you get into the shop. The safety net it serves to be after a long day at work or running from fans who sometimes fail to understand the concept of privacy.

The servers at The Magic bean have even crammed his order by heart - but they still waited for the singer to tell it to them anyway. Then they know to take the order to where the owner was seating as the two would spend the rest of the evening together. Some evenings in silence, reading a book. Some with Tae softly reading the book to the singer, and some with them talking and laughing loudly.

Good thing the booth they usually sit it is somewhat hidden from the rest of the shop. From there you can see the entire shop but it's a bit hard for people to notice you. And besides, The Magic Bean's target market values privacy more than anything, seeing as everyone is in the same situation.

"Vanilla latte with almond milk, 2 extra pumps of vanilla syrup, a slice of banana bread and a small banana muffin?" Taehyung said as soon as the singer greeted him.