G E N E R A L   P O V

"Baby?" Jungkook called as he put down his phone.

It has been a week since two members of BTS' Hyung line visited their maknae and the eldest implied that Taehyung might be with him for his money. Taehyung had evaded that topic as much as he could. 

He didn't know what he would say, and he did not even know where he would begin.

The only thing that was done after that interaction was Taehyung sending the older a bouquet of flowers and an apology letter. Apologizing for his behavior and the way he responded.

After that, both Taehyung and the rest of bangtan have been quite busy. With Taehyung traveling around, checking on his shops and investments. Meanwhile, the BTS members were each busy with their own schedules. 

All of them were to release their self-produced solo albums. And that has served to be quite a mission.

Taehyung had returned back to the Kim penthouse. However, since he has spent the past week travelling around Seoul and a few other cities, inspection his businesses, he spent most of his time in a hotel room.

"Mhm?" Taehyung responded. The couple was sitting in the living room in the Kim Mansion. Taehyung focused on his laptop, while Jungkook, with the lick of free time he had, was scrolling through his phone.

"I know you have a restaurant in Jeju and have to go check it out, and I also have to go to Jeju to finish a music video, so I was wondering if you wanted to go together?" Jungkook ranted. He was nervous to hear the elder's response, let alone bring it up.

Taehyung froze in his spot, and slowly turned to look at his boyfriend. Eyes wide open.

"We can use different times to board the plane, you can go earlier while I come later so we won't be caught, or vise versa." He rushed out. "Or not, if you feel uncomfortable."

Taehyung smiled at his boyfriend's rambling. He pushed the laptop from his outstretched legs on the sofa, opened his arms for his boyfriend to settle in them.

Jungkook rushed into his arms and just melted.

"Babe," Taehyung started. "When i agreed to being your boyfriend, I knew what I was getting into. I knew we wouldn't be like a normal couple and walk hand-in-hand in public, or freely go on vacation. So don't worry, i will neither be upset nor offended by the mere fact that should we decide to travel together, we might have to travel separately or sneak around." 

He smiled, kissing the younger's forehead, tightening his arms around the younger. Absolutely melting the younger.

"I adore you so much, You have no idea," Jungkook whispered into the elder's neck, squeezing the elder's waist, before placing a small peck on his neck.

Taehyung giggled, as the kiss was a bit ticklish. 

"I would love to go with you to Jeju, Kookie." He responded to the previous suggestion. "But as you know, I have to tell the twins, and those brats might object." He rolled his eyes, causing his boyfriend to chuckle.

"Damn right we are going to object, hyungie," Yugyeom exclaimed as he threw himself on the bean bag not far from the couple, causing them to roll their eyes. 

"I'm just kidding," He laughed. "We know you are grown Hyung, and we know we can be a little overbearing, but that is because we love you, and we don't want anything to happen to you."

Taehyung teared up at the statement and buried his face into his boyfriend's hair.

"We love you, Hyung," Yugyeom sat up. "We only want what's best for you and to keep you safe."