G E N E R A L  P O V

(BTW this is not only FICTION, but it is also DIVERGENCE, so real life facts, events, and all that, will ot be exactly the same to a T. Especially behaviours and relationships. NB NB NB!)

It has been about a week and Taehyung hasn't gone back to The Magic Bean. His brothers were concerned as to why the older was not going to work, but every time they asked, he would just say he was preparing for Christmas and new year. And the fact that the Kim's were hosting Christmas and new year for the first time this year worked in his favour.

He was able to half-convince them that he was just preparing for a stay-cation at their house lasting for a week and a few days. It is set to start two days before Christmas till a day after the 1st of January.

They have invited all of their friends, which are the 97 liner and some of Taehyung's friends, which are like two, excluding the bucket hat guy.

Taehyung is in charge of planning everything and he is to delegate tasks to each and everyone of the guests. Tasks such as who is bringing what and who is doing what. His only job is to delegate those and buy gifts. Besides looking pretty.

"Hyung are you sure everything is okay?" Yugyeom asked as he noticed Taehyung had spaced out during their conversation. Taehyung rapidly blinked his eyes before turning to his brother and smiled tight-lipped.

"Yes Yugie," He murmured. "I'm just thinking about the Christmas lights." He nervously chuckled, causing Yugyeom to frown. "But, We already have those up?" He wondered. "W-well of c-course. I was just thinking about whether we need more or not," The older sputtered.

"Look Yug," He started as he jumped off the chair. "I'll talk to you later, I have to make a call." Taehyung rushed out of the kitchen where he was sitting with his brother. Whom he left wondering what had just happened.

Yugyeom was extremely confused by his brother's behaviour, and decided to call his twin who was currently out with one of his bandmates. 

"Hello Yug?" Mingyu responded. "Sup Gyu, I hope I'm not interrupting?" The youngest inquired, to which his twin answered in the negative. 

"Hyungie is acting strange. I was wondering if you noticed or know anything?" The maknae asked. "I noticed, but chalked it down to the Christmas preparation but it has gotten more prominent. I'm honestly just waiting for him to come to us on his own, instead of inserting myself in his business," Mingyu said.

"If you don't stop that now I'll bite your butt!" Yugyeom heard Mingyu mutter to someone in the background and stifled his laughter. He was pretty sure his brother didn't intend for Yugyeom to hear that, so he didn't comment on it, but made a mental note to tease his brother later on.

"Alright, we'll talk when you get home tomorrow then," Yugyeom sighed. "Please buy him his favourite diffuser, a pre-Christmas gift. He's been working his butt off for this stay-cation and he deserves something nice besides a Christmas gift and a birthday present." Yugyeom commented and he could practically see his brother nod.

Mingyu had a tendency to forget when he is on a call that the other person cannot see him and ends up nodding. It is hilarious sometimes to watch him wonder why the other person is not saying anything, only for him to realise that he didn't verbally respond either.

"Okay Yug," He rushed out. "I'll see you tomorrow." Then he hung up, not waiting for the younger to respond. Yugyeom looked at the phone incredulously and muttered. "Son of a donkey." Then he left for his room where he began wrapping and boxing his gifts.

~~~~~~~~

Today is the day all their friends come to the Kim residence. They, the Kim's, usually live in a mansion located in a gated community. Which had room for everyone, However they were not using that mansion for this stay-cation.