G E N E R A L  P O V

BTS had just concluded their comeback and Christmas was only a few days away, thus they were given a break. Well only until early January, but that's better than nothing.

The group was now at the company for a minor briefing with the CEO and their managers before they were given the go ahead for their mini-break.

"We also made a few adjustments to your contracts," The chairperson of bighit said, as he raised his eyes from the file in front of him to his star group.

"Firstly, All of you are to release an album each. You will discuss amongst each who will make their solo debut first, then consult with your individual managers. If you have any questions regarding the album or anything please send me an email as I don't want to take up any more of your time," He said, looking around the room to make sure everyone understood what he said.

Everyone nodded and the chairman smiled. "Now on to the contractual changes," He started. "As you all know, your contract expires December 21st, these are your new contracts with new terms such as being able to pick your own staff and travel crew, additional activities you would like to slot in, which will be all managed by your personal manager and lastly, the living arrangements." He finished.

"Read through it and sign it by end of business year as stipulated, only then will you be able to release your album and promote solo activities," He smiled, causing the youngest to roll his eyes and scoff just under his breath.

The members nodded and they all stood up and filed out of the office. Some of them went to their personal studios with their managers, while some left the building. Jungkook being one of those who left the building, along with Yoongi.

"Care for late lunch?" Yoongi said to which Jungkook smiled and nodded before responding, "Let's take my car." Then they went to the basement parking were they got into Jungkook's Hyundai palisade. He really loved SUVs and motorcycles. He did however, have one sportscar, a Lamborghini Aventador, but he rarely used it. Only for when he was going clubbing.

"Any particular place you wanna go to?" He asked as he started the car and backed out of the parking spot. "Yeah, I've been craving macrons from The Magic Bean lately," Yoongi pondered as he put on the seatbelt. And good thing he did, because the next minute, he felt the car jerk harshly.

He raised his head quickly from his phone and looked at the maknae. "Jungkook what the hell?!" He shouted, before placing his hand on his heart as if to calm it down. "I'm really sorry Hyung, I didn't mean to," Jungkook apologised profusely before Yoongi waved him off and gestured for him to continue driving.

They had just gotten on the road when Yoongi cleared his throat, causing Jungkook to momentarily turn to the older, who was already looking at him. "Are we going to talk about whatever that was?" He raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook froze for a millisecond before relaxing, and hoped that the older missed that, but Yoongi noticed. The former shook his head but sighed, as if realising that there's no way to escape his hyung. He made it just in time for them to arrive at the shop. However, Yoongi did not make a move to leave the car, he took off the seatbelt before turning to the younger.

Jungkook sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He then let out a loud groan before explaining what had transpired the last time he was at The Magic Bean, however, he left out his pending feelings.

He told him how he was so exhausted and a guy who worked there, most probably the manager, offered him a room to rest. He told the older how when he woke, he felt so embarrassed of his actions that he basically ran out of the shop. Not even acknowledging anyone on his way out. Not even the guy who offered him the room.