G E N E R A L  P O V

Following the allocation of rooms, everyone disperesed to their respective rooms to settle in before they all were to come back downstairs and have dinner before they all watch cliche Christmas movies.

Taehyung had decided to cook a different cuisine each and every day, and the first day was Thai cuisine. He had about 4 different main courses laid out on the table waiting to be devoured. He also had 2 main starters and 2 different desserts.

As soon as everyone came to the dining room, They all grinned like hungry lions and rushed towards the table where the elder had laid out the started and drinks.

Well, all except one. Jungkook was standing at the dining hall entrance looking entranced by the older who had quickly changed into nude sweatpants and a cream white sweatshirts which looked too big on him. HE reckoned it was either of the twins' sweater and he was not wrong.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of cutlery hitting the plates. He looked around the table to see if anyone noticed him gawking at the older male, but lucky him, they were all focused on the food.

For starters, laid out Thai chicken lettuce wraps and prawn spring rolls with a side of peanut butter sauce He also served them a glass of dragonfruit cocktail.

For the main course he laid out Chicken Pad Thai, Tom Yum Goong, Pad Krapow Moo Saap and Gai Pad Prik Kaeng Sai Makua. He laid everything out on the table which gave the guests a choice to pick one main dish or two if they wanted. He served this with a galss of cold beer.

And for dessert he made Thong Yip and banana fritters with coconut Ice-cream.

He had made a feast. A feast fit for kings. As they all were, and God did they eat. They ate like it was the first or last time they'd eat.

Taehyung had them licking plates, cutlery, and even their fingers. And by the end of the meal, they were all sitting belly up on their chairs, with Taehyung spoting a wide smile on his face.

He absolutely loved feeding people. He believed that food is one of the main things that brings people together. Food is a way to peoples hearts, and thus he dedicated most of his time into feeding people.

He stood up and gathered all the dirty dishes, taking them to the kitchen before coming back to the dining room. 

"Thank you so much hyung," Eunwoo said as he wiped his lips. Taehyung smiled and nodded. "You are very much welcome," He started. "Before you guys turn in for the night, please do the dishes," He requested and a few who were coherent in their food coma, nodded or saluted the older who chuckled, shaking his head before walking to his room.

~~~~~~~~

The holidays festivities carried on in that manner. With a different cuisine every day. The cuisine for the day started at breakfast, then bled to lunch, dinner and dessert. Sometimes even snacks.

Taehyung truly went all out for this stay-cation. He had planned everything to the T. Even how each day was spent, and the 97s couldn't help but indulge the older in his plans and antics. And thankfully, they had fun.

However, they got the surprise of their lives two days into the stay-cation. Here is how it went.

FLASHBACK

Taehyung woke up earlier than everyone as usual, which was around 8am. It was still a bit dark outside due to the snow storm that was pending. But it didn't matter to the older. He got out of the bed and went about doing his full morning routine before he exited his room.