C1 Welcome to the Super Dragon Slaying System!

"Zhang Tian, how dare you betray me! I will never let you get away with this even if I become a ghost!"

With a ferocious roar that shook the land, Ning Qi's eyes suddenly popped open. Right away, an intense pain overwhelmed his body. Tenderly, he touched his body and was shocked to find himself still alive.

Little did he know at the time that he would be betrayed by his most capable subordinate, Zhang Tian, be pushed down the cliff, and end up surviving.

"Haha! Zhang Tian, you traitor, I'm coming for you right now to seek my revenge on you. Nothing will stand between me and my wrath!"

Uncontrollable laughter burst from Ning Qi's mouth, his laughter so blindingly loud that it caused a rippling sensation to move over his wounds, forcing him to grimace in pain.

"Look at him. The bastard appears completely crazy!"

Two men with pity apparent on their faces stood staring at Ning Qi with cold expressions.

It was at that moment that Ning Qi realized that something was off. Because he fell off the cliff, shouldn't he still be in the wilderness? If not, then the hospital? Where was he then? What sort of place was this? Was that over there a fake mountain with water flowing from it? Could this be a garden?

Why did those two fellows standing in front of him look so strange? And what did they mean by bastard? Were they in some sort of ancient drama? This would explain their odd appearance.

In that instant, a sharp pain drilled inside his head. One after another, memories of another lifetime surged into his brain. It was as if he was experiencing someone else's life himself. He attentively watched the scenes passing by as if he was watching a movie, not missing one single detail!

"This land is known as the Dragon Continent. I am at the Champion Marquis Mansion of Qintang Empire. My father is the Champion Marquis himself. My mother was the servant of the previous First Madame. That means, I am a bastard?"

"My mother died after giving birth to me. So I have always been living a dog's life."

"My father treats me coldly like a stranger and the First Madame is no better - seeing me as an enemy she must vanquish. The entire Champion Marquis Mansion treats me like garbage and no one here views me as the Young Lord. Even the lowliest branch disciples and servants can go out of their way to humiliate me without any repercussions."

"Darn it! I was only picking up a handkerchief out of the goodness of my heart when the First Madame's servant actually tried framing me for having ill intentions towards her. I was hanged and beaten for ten days and ten nights and only once I lost my breath was I thrown out the door of the courtyard. That bitch! I must kill you! No one can frame me, Ning Qi!"

"This is a land of wonder. Demonic Beasts run rampant in this world. And humans have the power to cultivate as well. Yet, no matter how much power humans amass, they can not overcome the Giant Dragon Race. The true ruling class of the Dragon Continent is the Dragon Clan!"

Right at that moment, Ning Qi accepted these memories and allowed them to merge with his consciousness.

"Ding..."

"The Super Dragon Slaying System is activating. Host, please stand still."

"1%... 12%."

"W-what's going on?" Ning Qi was baffled by the voice that mysteriously appeared in his mind.

"Activation of Super Dragon Slaying System at 100%."

Host: Ning Qi.

Level: First Rank of Body Tempering Stage. (Body Tempering is divided into ten ranks: Fighter, Batter Master, Great Battle Master, Battle Spirit, Battle King, Battle Emperor, Battle Ancestor, Battle Sovereign, Battle Saint, Battle Emperor.)