C17 Ambush

A trace of resentment flashed across Shentu Feng's eyes, "Brother-in-law, Loong is my nephew. It is my duty to avenge him. But you will have to explain it to Grandmaster yourself. "

Ning Hongdou nodded. "I know."

At this moment, a white pigeon landed on Ning Hongdou's shoulder. Ning Hongdou took out a note from it. After he read the note, he said, "That bastard is here!"

At the same time.

Xueshou, who had been severely injured by Ning Qi, reappeared in Tianfeng Forest. Next to him was a powerful warrior who was emitting the aura of Battle Spirit.

"This time, Qin Yingding has four Battle King guards by his side. After you find that kid, report to me immediately and retreat with one strike!"

"Alright, martial uncle Qiu."

Ning Qi took the small path alone and walked towards the depths of Tianfeng Forest. The Tianfeng Forest was very big. He only met people who participated in the hunting day at the beginning.

He had no interest in winning the championship. He wanted to kill monsters, level up, and obtain the Gambling Gift Bag!

A dark green poisonous snake jumped out from the tree and bit towards Ning Qi's neck. At the same time, its venom instantly spewed out from its teeth, bringing with it a fishy smell!

"Low-grade Second Rank Demonic Beast Corrosive Green Snake."

Ning Qi immediately used the Eighteen Subduing Dragon Palms to attack it. The silver Battle Power burst forth. The Corrosive Green Snake exploded before it could even react. He dodged the stinky blood on its body and heard a system notification. "Congratulations to user for killing Second Rank low level Demonic Beast, Corrosive Green Snake. Received 400 experience."

Ning Qi's current experience points were 400. Only when his experience points reached 90000 could he level up.

He had to kill over 200 Corrosive Green Snake like this.

A faint stench drifted in front of him, making Ning Qi's lips curl up into a smile. Corrosive Green Snake lived in groups. There would definitely be a snake nest here!

If it was anyone else, they would avoid them in fear. Because the Corrosive Green Snake had no value at all. Its snake gall was extremely poisonous. Its snake gallbladder could neither be eaten nor used to concoct pills. And its venom can easily leave unrecoverable scars on human skin. Only those who cultivated poison would occasionally kill some Corrosive Green Snake to cultivate strange cultivation techniques.

But to Ning Qi, this was simply a huge gift of experience!

He walked around three to four hundred meters and saw a cold valley. Corrosive Green Snake could be seen everywhere inside. Some of them were entangled together, while others were looking up at the invaders who had entered their territory.

Ning Qi looked at the group of Corrosive Green Snake, and his eyes revealed a look of wild joy. In the depths of the canyon, there was a Boss level Corrosive Green Snake that was over a hundred times bigger than an ordinary Corrosive Green Snake. It was similar to a python. It was surrounded by many 'concubines'. They were either Second Rank elite grade or Second Rank high grade Demonic Beast.

"I'll take care of your subordinates first, then I'll kill you."

Ning Qi smiled.

After that, he mercilessly used the Eighteen Subduing Dragon Palms to bombard all the Corrosive Green Snake he saw along the way.

He obtained a lot of experience points.

His experience points gradually rose.

His mastery of the Eighteen Subduing Dragon Palms was also increasing bit by bit.