C11 War Against Long Aotian

Battling Loong Aotian.

"Everyone, this is Champion Marquis's 13th son. He wants to spar with me."

Loong Aotian pointed at Ning Qi and said.

"Champion Marquis's Thirteenth Son? He isn't even a fighter, why did you bring him into our Loong Family?"

"That's right. Could it be that he saw Miss Qingxuan here and wanted to pursue her?"

Every word of ridicule was like a sharp sword that attacked Ning Qi.

Ning Qi looked at the Haemal Strand on their heads. In his eyes, this group of people were just piles of experience. If it wasn't for the fact that he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to leave the Loong Family, he would have killed all of them!

However, he wasn't in a hurry. One day, everyone in the Loong Family would bow down to him!

"Loong Aotian, cut the crap. Let's begin."

Ning Qi walked to the center of the Martial Arts Practice Field and looked at Loong Aotian.

Loong Family: Loong Aotian.

Level: One-Star Grand Battle Master

Technique: Profound Rank Low Grade Dragon Capturing Technique

Martial Technique: Profound Rank Low Grade Dragon Seizing Hand

HP: 800

"How many moves can you withstand under my hands? Dragon Seizing Hand!"

Loong Aotian leapt up and a dark red Battle Power burst out from his body. The Battle Power on his arm was extremely thick, and it looked like a huge claw.

"Try my Eighteen Subduing Dragon Palms!"

Ning Qi sneered in his heart, then he struck out with his palm. The silver Battle Power exploded in an instant. Three lively Silver Dragon let out a deafening dragon's roar and attacked Loong Aotian.

"mutated battle power?"

"What kind of martial skill is this?"

"So strong!"

After Zhantai Qingxuan saw Ning Qi's attack, a smile appeared on her face. This was the rumored bastard of Marquis' Mansion. It seemed like he was not that simple. There were less than ten young men in Jing City who possessed the mutated battle power. None of them were ordinary people!

Loong Aotian's facial expression changed dramatically. He had been surrounded by three Silver Dragon.

He immediately felt a huge force coming towards him, and he couldn't help but spurt out a mouthful of blood.

This strike had taken away more than 300 points of his HP. Ning Qi didn't stop, and he struck out with his Eighteen Subduing Dragon Palms once again. Although Loong Aotian's realm was much higher than Ning Qi's, with Ning Qi's Dragon Slaying Battle Power and God Level martial skill, Loong Aotian did not have the strength to fight back. He was knocked down to the ground.

At this time, there were not many Haemal Strand left on his head.

Ning Qi kicked Loong Aotian's head.

A deep green Battle Power attacked and hit Ning Qi's foot, causing him to involuntarily take a few steps back.

"Why are you so cruel?"

Zhantai Qingxuan said lightly.

Ning Qi smiled. "Miss Qingxuan's mutated battle power is very strong. I must ask you for advice in the future." After that, Ning Qi looked at Loong Aotian and smiled. "You lost."