C7 Crazed Servant Who Went Berserk Pays with His Life

Crazed Servant Who Went Berserk Pays with His Life

Loong Er's face had visibly paled. Picking up the rabbit skin from off the ground, he bit his fingertip, drew blood, and started writing. After that, a 150,000 taels of silver promissory note was freshly drawn up.

Ning Qi grabbed the contract and looked it over, then stuffed it back into his pocket now greatly satisfied.

"You guys can go now. I will head next to the Loong family to ask for money. You head back first and ask your master to prepare the cash."

Ning Qi said all this with a smile on his face.

"You are such a scoundrel!" the little girl suddenly scolded out loud.

Ning Qi proceeded to glare daggers at the little girl. "So what if uncle is a bad guy? Be careful, or else uncle will catch you and raise you as my wife! You wouldn't want that would you?"

The little girl was so frightened by his words that she outwardly trembled from head to toe and quickly hid behind Loong Er.

"Young Master Ning, please forgive my insensitivity. We'll head back to the Loong family now. The money will be prepared for you and Young Master Ning can come and get it at any time." Loong Er gave a slight smile, then pulled the little girl and the little boy and left without saying anything further.

They were currently at the outer region of the Heavenly Wind Forest. Loong Er was also a three-star Dou Shi, which was more than enough to protect the two little ones from danger.

After watching their backs fade further and further away, Ning Qi said in a low voice, "After I take my reward of 150,000 taels of silver, I can buy myself a courtyard. I will no longer need to face the foolish expression on those people from the Marquis Estate. However, it is imminent that I retrieve my mother's ashes first."

With this in mind, Ning Qi made his way towards the exit of Heavenly Wind Forest.

***

Qintang Empire, Capital City.

Champion Marquis Mansion.

Ning Qi stood before the familiar door, a completely different person. The last time he was here, he had fled from these very doors in panic. Currently, he had achieved a four-star Dou Shi status and on top of that, possessed a very unique skill. He was no longer just a bastard of the Champion Marquis Mansion people can look down on.

Ning Qi took a step forward and raised a hand to knock on the door.

Ning Qi did not have to wait long when the door slowly opened to reveal a middle-aged man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks. He peered out from where he stood and when he saw that it was Ning Qi, his face immediately turned cold. Swiveling his head back, he ordered something. Then he opened the door wider and stood in front of Ning Qi in full stature. He said, "Bastard, you dare to come back! What did you do? Come, tell me the truth!"

Ning Qi only continued to look at him with a cold expression on his face. "Lee Si, you are merely a Third Grade Deacon of Hou Mansion. Your status is just of that of a lowly servant. Yet I am your Young Lord. What kind of attitude is this to receive me in such a way? Do you not believe that I will break your legs?"

Lee Si could not help but burst out laughing. "How dare such a trash like you who's not even a Fighter, dare threaten to break my legs? No matter what you say, I, Lee Si, am still a three-star Dou Zhe. And what are you, but a mere bastard? It's no wonder that your mother died after giving birth to you!"

Like a blistering welt, Lee Si's insulting words entered Ning Qi's ears. The people passing by were drawn to the commotion, so they stopped what they were doing to watch the ensuing drama. Lee Si felt buoyed by the attention, continuing to scold even more cheerfully.