Chapter 10 [M]

A.N for those who don't know, all chapters with sexual content are marked with (M)

Nox rubbed a washcloth across the side of his chest while seated in the warm bathtub

Nox rubbed a washcloth across the side of his chest while seated in the warm bathtub. His time in the water was so relaxing that he didn't even want to leave. Relaxing in the tub after a long day helped him reduce his stress levels. The day had been a lot for Nox, and he wanted nothing more than to forget about it.

He leaned against the wall of the bath as he slowly washed his body. As he did, he looked down at himself. Nox had no body hair despite being covered in scars. Nox disliked having hair on his body, so he shaved regularly. You couldn't rub his back without feeling some sort of wound, his skin still felt bumpy and disgusting.

But who cared? Maybe Nox liked the scars, maybe they made him feel more powerful. Or maybe they were just there to cover the real scars he couldn't let others see.

Nox slid into the bath until he was underwater. His mind wandered for a few seconds, imagining how ordinary his life might have been. Before sitting up again. After a few moments of quiet, he stood up, holding the wall so he wouldn't fall.

He grabbed a towel hanging on the wall and wrapped it around his chest. After exiting the bath, he opened the drain so that water could drain. Before leaving, he wiped his bare feet on the mats. He enters his room, yawning, and sees Loki lying on the bed. Licking herself.

Nox went to his closet and looked for some clothes and threw them on his bed. He saw Loki eye them and he chuckles, "No, I do not need hair on my clothes tonight." Loki meowed before jumping down and trotting out the room, most likely to eat her food downstairs.

Nox then began patting himself dry with the towel. Nox finished drying himself and dropped the towel in the bin. There was a tall mirror in the corner that had cute necklaces and bracelets hanging on the sides. As Nox passed the mirror he stopped.

He was so tall he could only see his chest and torso. His hand slowly reached up and brushed across his scarred chest. He looked hideous, he told himself. Although Nox was extremely built from years in the war, he didn't think of himself at all as attractive. As he stared at himself he started to feel this weird wanting that he hadn't felt in a while.

His eyes slowly moved to the pink box in the corner. He rubs his arm, "I... shouldn't."

He rarely wore that stuff, he was too ashamed that he ever bought them in the first place. But they were so soft and silky. They made Nox feel- delicate.

His face turns red as he walks so the box. He bent down and unclipped the latch, opening it and staring at the contents.

Bras, panties, and silky lingerie filled the box to the brim. All different colors and types of material. Nox was in a daze as he ran his hand again his underwear. His skin longed for this softness for a reason he did not understand. He wanted to sleep with the silky feel on his skin.