A.N.

Hello sweethearts! I wanted to thank all of you for not only reading but the comments. I read all of them and you guys make my day everyday :> thank you for caring and liking this book I appreciate it to no end. I want to involve you guys more in what I write.

I have a new story idea. I like it but I want you guys to choose whether I should turn this into a short story, a whole story, or leave it as an idea. This is all concept and subject to change. Link at the end to a poll that will close in a week.

Summary Of "Claimed":

In a world where male pregnancies are extremely rare but not unheard of, Ito's ordinary life turns upside down when he discovers that he is pregnant with no idea how it even happened. This mild-mannered, introverted man finds his secret harder to hide with each passing day. He resolves to terminate the pregnancy, hoping to salvage the remnants of his former life.

But fate has a different plan. After being mugged and left helpless in an alley, Ito is found by Amelia, a kind-hearted, wealthy woman who cannot ignore his distress. With her husband, Richard, they provide a sanctuary for Ito in their opulent apartment.

Ito wakes up to the shocking realization that his secret is no longer his own, but his hosts are surprisingly accepting, even delighted. The couple, yearning for a child of their own, envelop Ito in a cocoon of care and comfort, creating a world he never imagined for himself.

As Ito grapples with his burgeoning pregnancy and the strange new world he finds himself in, he confides his decision to Amelia, only to be met with shock and anger. Amelia and Richard won't allow him to end the pregnancy; they've decided that Ito and his unborn child are now a part of their lives, whether he likes it or not.

"Claimed" is a suspenseful, emotionally charged story that explores themes of consent, bodily autonomy, and the complexities of interpersonal relationships. Unfolding against the backdrop of an extraordinary pregnancy, it's a tale of an ordinary man forced to navigate a labyrinth of wealthy intrigue, unexpected custody, and unexpected emotions.

Character Profiles

Ito:

Occupation: He works as a librarian. This not only allows him to work in a low-stress environment but also fits his introverted nature and his love for order and quiet.

Age: Late twenties to early thirties.

Background: Ito has led a quiet, orderly life until the revelation of his pregnancy. His life has always been normal, predictable, and even mundane, but he finds solace in his routines.

Personality: Ito is diligent, reserved, and a bit shy. He is introverted and not used to being in the spotlight. He's rational, preferring logic over emotions, a trait that is tested as he grapples with his current situation.

Appearance: Average looking, not too tall nor too short, perhaps wearing glasses, and leans on the chubby side.

Amelia:

Age: Mid to late thirties.

Background: She's the daughter of a wealthy family and married into another affluent family. Amelia was taught kindness and compassion from an early age and strives to help those in need whenever she can.

Personality: Amelia is extroverted, kind, and compassionate. She's nurturing, loves physical touch, and has a long-held desire for a child. She's determined and stubborn; when she sets her mind on something, it's hard to convince her otherwise.

Appearance: Elegantly beautiful and tall, always dressed in high-end fashion, and carries a warm, welcoming smile.

Richard:

Age: Early forties.

Background: Richard is the heir to a wealthy business empire. He married Amelia for love, not business, and together they've struggled with their unfulfilled desire for a child.

Personality: Richard is practical, commanding, and stern, yet displays a softer side to his wife. He can be possessive and controlling, always rationalizing it as for the best of everyone involved.

Appearance: Tall, handsome, with a stern face and a rarely seen smile. His clothing and demeanor suggest a man of taste and power.

Use this poll to vote on what happens with this idea: https://take.supersurvey.com/poll4820177x7B6C4f03-149