Chapter 18

"Talking"

'Thinking'

Dream

Alpha Command

Hotaru felt like she was on cloud fucking nine

Hotaru felt like she was on cloud fucking nine. She wanted too badly to jump up and down, but she forced herself to remain calm as she finished writing up some documents. 

She asked Nox on a date. He said yes! Her heart was pounding and her Alpha was practically pacing in excitement. Hotaru was typing slightly faster than normal as she wanted to finish this quickly. The sooner she was done the sooner she could start cooking.

The sooner she could see Nox again. She was currently in the basement and she wasn't sure what Nox was doing upstairs.

Hotaru was just happy with how much progress she was making. It was clear Nox has some self-love as well as status confidence problems. She didn't understand why he didn't want to be an Omega.

To Hotaru, she'd love and fuck him either way. Whether he was a beta, alpha, or Omega. Nox was hers to keep, cherish, and own all to herself. She bites her bottom lip her thoughts flashing back to last night.

How so right he felt in her arms. His big frame did nothing but add to his sexiness, which Nox clearly doesn't realize he has. She would've never known he was hiding such a gorgeous body underneath his suits. She still hasn't seen it in its full glory but she felt it and saw some of it.

She saw the thousands and thousands of scars but that didn't matter to her. All those scars meant was that her Omega survived, her Omega was brave, strong, and so powerful. His powerful body was no doubt from his time in the army.

She could almost feel right at that moment how warm his skin was. It was rough but it felt so nice to touch.

Hotaru groans a little out loud as she remembered fondling his thick pecs and pinching his puffy nipples. How she'd love to see him full with their pups and leaking milk.

She'd gladly milk her cub.

Hotaru looks down between her legs to see a bulge. "Fuck, I'm going to get blue balls from thinking of him so much." She says, sighing with a smile.

She adjusts herself and ignores the erection. It might be a long while before her dick ever gets anywhere near Nox's entrance.

It was clear Nox was heavily touch-starved. She could tell he wanted to trust her but something or someone from his past was stopping him. Which is why Hotaru's going to show him how it feels to be loved.

She'll make him fall so hard. She smiles just thinking about it. She could already see Nox's real self peeking through. The fact he was already way more soft-spoken, he was talking more than when they first met, and he wasn't stiff like he was before. She could tell there was more to the real him than just that and she hopes to slowly get him to open up.