Sunset

Ever since that party, you and Levi had been texting a lot. Just a minute or so ago, he texted you and asked if you would like to go on a date with him. You, of course, said yes.

You immediately rushed over to your closet. You decided to go with more of a revealing outfit. A beige tank-top that was cropped so that it showed your stomach. You put on ripped jean shorts and white high top converse to go with it.

"You're so pretty!" Sasha complimented you.

"Thanks Sasha," you smiled at yourself in the mirror. "If you were a boy, would this give you a boner?"

"Definitely," she gasped. "I'm not even a boy and it's turning me on!"

"Shut up," you laughed, shoving her a little.

"Just kidding, just kidding." she chuckled.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door. Your expression was priceless. You grabbed Sasha's shoulders in a state of panic.

"Sasha! He's here!" You whisper-shouted.

"Go then!" Sasha motioned you out of the room, a huge grin on her face.

You ran down the hallway and swung the door open. There Levi was, standing with a cynical smile on his face. He was wearing a white tank top showing off his muscular arms.

He grabbed your hand and led you down your porch steps. He unlocked his car, glancing over at you. Being the gentleman he is, he opened the passenger door for you.

"Where are we going?" You asked him. He placed one of his hands on your thigh, using the other to steer.

"You'll see," he divulged.

You didn't try to nag, instead you threw your head back against the headrest. You let out a long sigh, tapping your foot against the ground.

"We're here," Levi sighed, taking his seatbelt off.

"Already?" You shot forward. He smirked. You two were on a cliff in the middle of nowhere. "Where are we?"

He grabbed your hand. "Let's watch the sunset together, amour,"

Your face lit up. "I've never met someone who would want to do that with me." You admitted sheepishly.

He leaned forward, moving his hand farther up on your thigh. "I'm willing to do anything with you," he mused.

You boldly grabbed his hand and crawled into the backseat, leading him with you. You straddled his lap, your hands wrapped around his neck.

You rocked your hips gently, watching his expression change in pleasure. Levi reached down and unbuttoned your shorts, sliding them down your legs. He did the same with his pants.

You were both left only in your underwear. He thrusted up, aching for more friction. You buried your neck in his shoulder. "Fuck- Y/n, sit on my thigh." He instructed.

You did as he said. He slowly began to bounce his leg upwards, his knee rubbing your clit every time. You threw your head back, biting your lip to hold back your moans.

He palmed your waist, progressively getting faster. "Cum on my thigh, baby." He directed. You did as he said, letting all loose. A warm sensation engulfed your body.

"Oh, fuck, Levi." You cried, grabbing a fistful of his hair. He picked you up and lay you down on the seat. He slipped your underwear off, rubbing his nose against your clit.

He shoved his tongue inside your entrance, making you squirm a bit in his hold. He replaced his tongue with his fingers, thrusting them in and out.

You wrapped your legs around his neck, bucking your hips forward. He began to suck on your clit lightly, rubbing circles with his tongue.

"Fuuuck," you dragged.

Levi pulled away before you could release. He slipped his boxers down and wrapped his hands around your neck, choking you softly.

He slipped his length inside of you. You flipped out, squirming and whimpering due to his size. "Cum quick for me baby, we don't wanna miss the sunset now, do we?"