Sing

Over the weekend, you and Levi didn't talk very much. But today he texted you asking if you'd like to come over to his apartment for a little.

You hopped into his car, leaning in to kiss him on the cheek. He smirked slyly, grabbing your hand and holding it softly. Your stomach filled with butterflies.

Soon enough, you and Levi reached his apartment. He led you inside, never letting go of your hand. You flopped on to his bed and lay on your stomach, staring at him with your glistening e/c eyes.

He sat cross-legged on the ground. He picked up his guitar and set it on his lap, shooting you a quick glance.

He began to strum the strings with his long, thin fingers. "I am not the only traveler," he sung, his voice raspy and whiny. "Who has not repaid his debt,"

"I've been searching for a trail to find again," he glanced up at you, a bright smile on his face. He continued to sing. "Take me back to the night we met."

You couldn't hide the huge, flustered smile on your face.

"And then I can tell myself what the hell I'm supposed to do." Levi sung softly. "And then I can tell myself not to ride along with you,"

He dropped his guitar, springing to his feet and grabbing your hand. He pulled you off of the bed and twirled you around.

"I had all of you then most of you," the two of you sung simultaneously. "Some of you, then none of you,"

Levi pulled you towards him, your faces only inches apart. "Take me back to the night we met," he whispered, leaning in.

Your lips collided finally, moving so naturally and smoothly against each other. This wasn't like any other kiss you or Levi had ever experienced. This kiss had something else in it. A spark.

You pulled away, a huge grin plastered on your face. You two moved slowly against each other, your hands locked within.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do," he continued to sing. "Haunted by the ghost of you,"

"Oh take me back to the night we met."

He tipped you over and leaned forward. "princesse," he said in French.

Levi bent down, kissing your lips. Your eyelashes fluttered against your cheeks as you blinked in disbelief. Was this really happening?

"Ah, it's raining," he said, rolling his 'r'.

You didn't say anything. Instead, you wrapped your arms around him and threw him down on his bed, straddling his lap.

You leaned forward, kissing his lips aggressively as you rocked back and forth. "Ah, fuck princesse," he groaned.

He grabbed you by your waist and flipped you over onto your back. "No teasing me today," he said seductively. He slid your pants and underwear down your legs at the same time, throwing them somewhere in his room.

He thrusted two of his fingers inside of you. You cried out, grasping onto the sheets. He moved them in and out at a slow pace causing you to squirm in his hold.

The rain pattered against the window, adding to the scenery. Before you could finally orgasm, he stopped.

"Bend over," he said, unzipping his pants. You did as he said.

He thrusted inside of your pussy from behind, hitting all of the best spots inside of you. He rubbed small circles on your clit with his thumb.

You cried out in pleasure, overwhelmed. "Levi," you continued yelling out his name. You trembled in his hold.

You arched your back, the familiar knot in your stomach finally releasing.