Depression

For the next few days, you never got out of bed. You laid there all day, scrolling through stupid videos that never made you laugh as much as they used to.

Every once and a while, Levi would come and visit. Sometimes he would bring you flowers, candy, and even stuffed animals or balloons.

He made your day so much brighter, and you wanted him to know that.

Today he stopped by while you were sleeping and left you a card.

The card read:

Y/N, my beautiful girl. I hope you are doing well today. Make sure you eat breakfast, okay? It's the most important meal of the day. I wanted to ask you something important, something I was too scared to ask you in person. Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?

You immediately pulled out your phone and began to type a message to Levi.

"Levi, yes, of course I will!" You texted, beaming at your phone.

"That's great! I'm happier than ever." He responded.

"Can you come over?"

"Yes."

You lay back down in bed, wondering where you went right to meet Levi.

You went wrong in a lot of ways. You got a job that you immediately lost due to being unable to get out of bed.

Historia was really mad at you for that, she was excited to work with you. But she got over it eventually.

You heard the front door open and two faint voices. You assumed it was Levi and Sasha.

Your bedroom door creaked open and in came Levi. He sat next to you, running his hands through your hair.

You glanced up at him, your stomach filled with butterflies. "Levi..."

He laid next to you, kissing the tip of your nose.

"I love you," you blurted out. He smiled.

"I love you too, Y/N."

He wrapped his muscular arms around you, pulling you as close to him as possible. "I've been waiting to hear that from you," he sighed.

"I love you so much," you laughed, your voice muffled.

"I love you so much more," he said, kissing your head repeatedly.

Sasha busted in. "I love Y/n too!" She cheered.

"Goodbye." Levi yelled, motioning her out.

You fell into a fit of laughter at Sasha's offended expression. She ran over and jumped on top of you, making Levi groan and roll over on his back.

"Oh my god chu papi!" Sasha mocked, snorting loudly at her own joke.

"Stop!" You laughed, covering your red face.

"You're acting like a child." Levi said, pointing to Sasha with his finger.

"Stop running my vibe," She rolled her eyes.

"Vibe?" Levi asked.

"It's a slang thing.."

"You don't know what a vibe is?" You asked him.

"No."

"He's stupid, he doesn't have social media." Sasha giggled. "You hear that, Y/N? You can't stalk his Instagram."

You shoved Sasha off of you jokingly, laughing at the way she exposed you.

Levi laid with a blank expression on his face, confused on what Instagram even is.

"Okay, okay fine." Sasha said. "I'll leave you guys to it!" She walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her.