Roses

Levi let you stay the night due to your current unstable mental state. You slowly opened your eyes, glancing around you. Levi's arm was wrapped around you and his face was buried into your neck.

You quietly slid off of the bed, being careful as to not wake Levi. You leaned forward, kissing his forehead as you walked over to his closet.

You changed into a pair of his boxers, using them as shorts. You wore one of his hoodies to go with it, too.

You walked to the kitchen, fixing yourself a bowl of cereal. The best, fruity pebbles. You sat down at the dining room table, scarfing down the cereal. You hadn't ate in a long time.

You pulled your phone from your pocket. You had almost a hundred missed calls and texts from Sasha.

"Ah, shit." You said to yourself, dropping your spoon into your cereal.

You sent her a quick apology, letting her know where you were. You searched around the room until you found a notepad and a pen. You wrote;

Sorry, Levi. I have to go home, Sasha is freaked out because I didn't tell her. I'll see you later, bye!

You rushed outside. Sasha was already pulling in the parking lot. You jumped into the passenger seat.

"Y/n, really?" She said in an angry tone. "I was up all night waiting for you."

"I'm sorry.. I was dealing with something." You replied.

"Was it more important than letting your bestfriend know where you were?"

You didn't say anything. You didn't want to tell Sasha about the encounter with Mikasa, and you didn't plan to. The only person who knew, and deserved to know, was Levi.

"I didn't think you of all people would choose sex over me." Sasha said quietly.

That fueled your anger. "Sex? Really? You think I chose sex over you?" You yelled angrily. "I said I was dealing with shit. You aren't my mom, so stop acting like it."

Sasha said nothing, but you could tell what you said hurt her.

You guys finally pulled into the parking lot. You were the first to get out, rushing to your room. You ran to your bed, jumping onto it and burying your face into your pillow. you rolled over onto your back, staring at the ceiling.

"Why do I fuck everything up?" You asked yourself. "I hurt Mikasa, Levi, and now Sasha."

You didn't move for what felt like hours. You couldn't bring yourself to. A tear rolled down your cheek, remembering the words of the woman who raised you. Your aunt.

"You'll never be good enough for anybody, you weren't even good enough for your own mom!" Your aunt screamed.

You snapped yourself out of your own thoughts, wiping your tears with your arms. Suddenly, the doorbell rung. You finally mustered the energy to raise yourself out of bed.

Opening the door, in front of you was a vase of roses. There was a tag, too. It had Levi's name on it. Your mood rose as you picked up the beautiful flowers.

You stumbled to your rooms, placing the roses next to you in bed. You looked at them, smiling slightly through your tears.

You took out your phone, sending a thank you text to Levi. He responded;

"When can I see you again?"

"Whenever you want."

"Tomorrow, let me take you on a date?"

"Sure."

After that, the conversation was over. You watched the sky fade into a dark blue. The sun fell and the moon rose. You lay your head on your pillow, letting yourself finally drift off to sleep.