Anger

Sasha crept into your room, holding out a bag of chips.

"Get out of my room," you mumbled.

"Y/n, you need to eat." She shot.

"Sasha, I said get out!" It had only been a month since Mikasa's death, and the only person you were willing to talk to was Levi.

You didn't know why you felt so pissed off constantly.

"Okay," Sasha sighed. "Levi is here, by the way."

She walked out and Levi came in after her, closing the door behind him.

He sat next to you on the bed, rubbing his thumb across your face. "How are you feeling today?" He asked.

"Shitty." You sniffed, sitting up. He kissed your cheek.

"How can I make you feel better?" He asked.

"Can you bring me somewhere? I just want to forget, even if it's for a little bit." You gulped, fidgeting with your hands.

"Of course." He smiled, taking you by your hand. You followed him outside and the two of you walked down the sidewalk.

"We're not taking your car?" You asked.

He shook his head. "It's not far enough."

The two of you stopped in front of a movie theater.

You chuckled. "Cheesy," You teased him.

He playfully shoved you. "Don't worry, you'll love it."

Levi handed the woman at the front desk some money, and in return she gave you guys two tickets each.

"When I was little," he started. "My mother died. This movie taught me how to deal with my grief."

You looked at the ticket. The movie's name was "All Dogs go to Heaven,"

You'd never seen this movie, but you've heard of it. You two walked into the theater, sitting in the two seats closest to the front.

—————————
You walked out of that movie feeling better than you walked in. Levi really was right, that movie taught a lot about how to deal with death and grief.

Unfortunately, it didn't solve all of your problems though.

Levi drug you into the bathroom, rushing into one of the stalls and pinning you against the wall.

"It's okay if you're not in the mood, just say the word." He said gently and honestly.

You shook your head. "Don't worry, it's fine."

He softly kissed your neck, massaging your shoulders as he trailed down your body. He was on his knees, looking up at your desperate face.

He slid your pants and underwear down your legs leaving you fully exposed.

He slowly inserted a finger into your core, holding you still with his free hand.

He massaged circles around your clit as he thrusted his finger in and out, adding a second one when he heard you coming close to your climax.

"Don't worry, princesse, I'll make this the best sex of your life." He assured you, licking your juices off of your folds and inner thighs.

He stood up, holding your waist. "Jump," he instructed you.

You did, wrapping your legs around his waist. He unbuttoned his pants and slid his boxers down his legs. He lined himself up with your entrance.

"Just tell me when to go," he whispered. "It's your say."

"Now," you choked. "Please."

You cried out in pleasure as he thrusted into your sensitive core. He started off slow and steady, making sure he filled every inch of your body.

"Faster!" You pleaded. He obeyed, his thrusts becoming more sloppy and fast.

He put his chin on your shoulder. "Let me cum inside? Please?" He whined.

You nodded. "Yes, oh God please yes."

You and Levi hit your climax at the same time, his warm load coating your insides.