Nobody likes a third wheel?

"Of course he can stay. I'm sorry I wasn't there when that asshole was talking about you. But I feel compelled to give him a roof for doing what I didn't. Call him up!" Jean says. You were extremely surprised by how easily he agreed. But Jean was just like that. He never questioned you. He trusted your judgement. He trusted your heart. So he allowed Eren to become a new resident of the apartment.

»»————-  ————-««

"Y/n, what's your favorite kind of pizza?" Eren asks. "Y/n isn't very picky. She usually down for whatever." Jean says. Eren had been staying with you for 6 days. He had held up his end of the bargain, doing grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning. And in exchange you let him crash on the couch. "Ah I'll just get cheese." He says. Soon there was a knock on the door and the pizza was delivered. You all sat on the floor in the living room and watched a movie, it was a horror film. "You don't seem too excited by gore." Eren says. "Ah I'm not very squeamish with these things. I'm more afraid of the unknown. Like being in the middle of the sea, or in an abandoned building. Isolation terrifies me. Just being all alone not knowing whats going on. I'd loose my mind." You admit.

"I'm afraid of  dogs." Jean says. "Are you really?" You ask. "Yea, those four legged shits freak me out." He says. You laugh and fall into his arms, he leans down and kisses you. You kiss back, eyes shut as you lean in. When you break for air your eyes fluttered open. Eren's body was facing forward but his eyes was positioned in the very corner of his eye. It was almost inhuman how he was able to move his eye so far over. It shocked you.

Your body sprung up and Eren and Jean flinched. "Whoa, whoa? You good?" Jean asks. "Why the hell were you staring at me like that?" You ask. Eren looks at you with a puzzled look. "Uhh? I was just watching the movie." Eren says. "Yeah he didn't move a muscle, his whole body was facing the opposite direction. How could he?.." Jean asks. You scrunch up your brows, "S-Sorry Eren. I must be tired or something. I'm seeing shit." You say getting up. Jean follows you to the bedroom.

Eren whispers something under his breath, but you were too far away to hear.

»»————-  ————-««

"Jean wait." You plead. "C'mon Y/n. He's been here for almost 2 weeks. I'm horny lets just do it. He's already asleep anyways." Jean says. "Tch... fine. But don't be too rough or I won't be able to keep it down." You warn. "Got it." He says with a smirk.

Jean parts your legs and buries his face between them. Using his tongue to spread your lips apart and coat your pussy with his saliva. You let out soft moans as he continues to eat you out. "Jean...jean." You breath out. "Yeah keep calling my name like that." "Jean" you hum, curling your fingers around the sheets and throwing your head back.

He continued to work his tongue around your clit, pulling his hand up to your pussy and thrusting a finger into you. "Jean! Fuck Fuck. I'm gonna come." You warn. He continues anyways thrusting his fingers into you relentlessly, panting onto you has he sopped fluids with his tongue. You squeal and moan, unable to keep your voice down. Jean's stomach bubbled with joy as he continued to bring you pleasure.

But not too far away.

On the other side of the door. Eren was listening.

Stroking his cock, listening to your pretty moans. He liked the sound of you in distress, it made him ache. He needed you to call his name like that. He wanted to please you. He needed to please you. Truly the first day you had met you he had been trying to find a way into your life.

He could remember it perfectly. You were sitting in the office asking for them to switch you from Day classes to night classes. Eren was majoring in computer engineering. He had no reason to even take law studies. But he knew you would be there so he immediately enrolled.

He only argued with you to find out more about you. What your dreams and fears were. What you wanted, what you hated. It was all a plot to weasel his way in. Floch giving him an opening like that was pure luck. It pushed his plan along much faster. He finally found a way into your little world. Jean was only a hiccup in his mind, Jean could be taken care of.

Now here he was jacking off to the sounds of another man fucking you. He had no idea you two hadn't done it since he moved in, after all he did it all the time. Usually on your side of the bed while your were at work. He would inhale your scent and practically fuck his hand. Imagining his dick was being swallowed by your hot mouth, filling your chubby cheeks to the brim with his seed.

The sound of footsteps on carpet snapped him out of his dream. He jolted back to the couch and pulled the covers over his throbbing dick trying his best to fake sleep. "Is he asleep?" Jean whispers. "Yeah he's out." You say. "Alright get it quick, its in my bag." He says. "YOUR WORK BAG?" You ask. "SHHH!" He yells. You laugh and run over to the living room with nothing but your bra on. Jean had left the condoms in the front.

Eren's eyes peaked open to see you bent over, rummaging through a bag. Your pussy out and spread for him to see, glistening in saliva and fluids. He came instantly. All he wanted to do was shove it deep inside of you making sure to paint your walls white. But he couldn't move a muscle. Instead he let the thick ropes shoot out of his dick and spill over. He assumed he would just have to clean the blanket, never in a million years would he have expected his cum to drip onto the floor. The white glob catching your eye as you made your way back to the bedroom.

"Tch Eren and these damn popsicles. I told him to stop eating them up here." You snap. Eren remembers the coconut popsicles he had become obsessed with. The milky white color would be almost identical to his semen. He continued to watch through squinted eyes as you squatted down to clean his cum off of the floor with your tits half out and your bare pussy hovering over the carpet. Eren hears another set of footsteps.

Through his squint he sees Jean tower over you. "The hell is taking so long?" He asks. "Eren spilled something." You say getting up with napkins and throwing them away. You squat back down to make sure it was all gone but jean comes behind you, pushing you down. "Wait! He's right in front of us, chill out." "He's out cold... see." Jean says slapping Eren's cheek with a hard heavy hand. "Stop! He's going to wake up!" You panic. "Are you embarrassed? Does it excite you? The thought of being caught?" Jean asks. "Shut up!" You say. "Its fine if you do. I don't mind. He says grabbing the box of condoms from the side of you and sliding it onto his dick before pushing in the tip. You cry out but Jean juts his hand over your mouth has he fucks you from behind.

Your body shook as you knelt on all fours, watching Eren's sleeping face while Jean rammed into you. "Jean flips you over. Don't look at him. Look at me." He says, now fucking you on your back. "Ah you're getting tighter. You really do love me." He jokes. You giggle a bit trying not to moan too loudly.

Soon it was over. You and Jean had retreated back to the bedroom and fallen asleep, but Eren. Eren wasn't able to rest that night, partially because of his anger, but mainly because of the sever case of blue balls he had. Your face, your body, your spirit had just melted. He watched it all, leaving his poor dick to throb uncomfortably. It became so painful he started tearing up in his 'sleep'. His cock felt heavy and sensitive. His balls were so tight the skin was pulling around them. He needed to cum so bad. But no matter how much he jerked it was more pain than pleasure. Eventually he sat up. His solid dick resting on the couch, he looked down at the stain of white on the floor, his cum still present, but around it was the wet marks of your puffy cunt smeared over it. That was all he needed to empty his balls all over himself. His thighs, chest and a bit even got on his neck.

"Fuck." He breathes.