Should've Been Me

Eren just couldn't possibly get enough of you. Every single day since your first fuck Eren had found a way into your drawls. When you were getting a glass of water, he splayed you across the kitchen Island and fucked you from behind. While you were in the shower he slipped in and pushed you against the wall, lifting your body in the air as he fucked you standing. Shit when you were eating he decided to get between your legs and have a meal himself. You didn't go a single day without having sex at least 3 times. But it would be a lie to say he was the only one prompting it. 

Every once in awhile you'd sleep in nothing but his shirt in hopes of waking up to him pounding you into the bed. Eren knew how to find the spots you liked. He always drilled them just the way you liked it. Every once in awhile he'd let you spoil him, choking his dick down your throat while you sat on his face always made for a happy Eren. He truly loved you so dearly. Everything was coming into fruition. You had finally become his. All of your chains had been removed, all of your wounds had healed. Eren was living in pure euphoria. He had gotten his girl completely entranced in his every move. You both laughed and joked, watched movies, cooked food, and had a lot of sex. It was like you two were a couple on vacation. In fact...

"Hey Y/n?" Eren asked. You had just gotten out of the shower and were putting on lotion. "Hmm?" You ask. "Do you know how long we've been out here?" He asks. "Uh not really, its gotta be at least a month now huh?" You ask. "Its been five. Almost six really." He says. "Damn, really?" You ask walking over to the kitchen and giving his ass a slap as you walked past. You liked being playful and flirty with him, even though he hated it. "Hey I was thinking..." Eren starts. "Hmm? Love talk, you're making me nervous."

"I was thinking we go on a date... on land. Just me and you." He says. "Really? I mean It sounds like a blast but thats a big step." You say. "What is, the date?" He asks. "No, just leaving. I've gotten acclimated to the boat. But i'd love to go on a date with you babe." You assure. "Do you see us as a couple?" He asks. "Well that depends...do you see us as a couple?" You ask in return. "Kinda I guess." He says. "Well good. I do too. But if we go out you better not take me out for no damn burgers. And get me something nice to wear." You snap. "When we make it there i'll take you shopping." He says. "Where exactly are we?" You ask. "Somewhere in Europe." He says gesturing towards the window.

There was a small village-like town full of colorful cottages and quaint buildings scattered around a open valley. There were tall hills and mountains in the far distance surrounded by the glistening crystal blue water. This was the place Eren had planned on taking Mikasa. She often fantasized about living in a small cabin just her and Eren. Surrounded by open fields and the beauty of nature. She would get Eren to envision her on a hot spring evening wearing a flowy white dress that was stained with the goodness of god. Green and brown streaks from dirt and grass she'd stroll over,  the earth would tint ends of the dress so delicately it almost seemed as though she placed them there herself. The smooth soft soles of her feet planted on jagged river rocks as she leaned over the trickling creek. Slowly lowering herself down into the water. Vibrant fish rush past her feet as the current is absorbed by her white dress. It becomes translucent as it clings to her ankles and calves.

She looks over at Eren, watching her from afar. And she smiles. Looking at everything she ever wanted all within the grasp of her fresh water stained hands. The pure look of bliss on Mikasa's face was all Eren craved. Her wet face. Her wet cold face. Her wet, blue, cold face. Eren remembered for a moment how her dead body was still so beautiful. How he would have done anything to breathe life back into her. His dear sweet Mikasa, the girl he- "Eren?"

The sound of his name snaps him out of his daydream. "Hmm?" He asks. "You were zoned out. I was telling you we made it to the dock." You say. Eren quickly makes his way to the exit of the boat, strapping it in and safely stopping it. You had already gotten dressed and ready to go. This would be your first time walking on land in nearly 6 months. Excitement was an understatement.