Reiner's Diners

"Welcome to Reiners diners, how may I help you?...oh. Its you two." A tall- rather buff blonde says. "Ahh my man the Reinmiester." Erwin exclaims. "Right....Who is this lovely lady. I haven't seen you here before." He says. You look down at his name tag and see 'Reiner' in shiny gold letters. "She's our victim, we want the regular, she can get what she wants and put it all on one bill." Levi says strutting in and plopping down at a table in the corner. "A victim? Who would hurt such a sweet looking thing?" He asks tilting your chin up with his finger. "Eren." Erwin says. "THAT BASTARD DID IT AGAIN?!" Reiner asks. "Sure did. She's been missing for 6 months." Levi says. "I'm glad to see you're back in one piece." Reiner says.

"Speaking of piece. Can I get a 2 piece dark meat chicken and waffle with extra butter. Also a stack of blueberry pancakes, fried green tomatoes, the uh funfetti french toast bites with the icing sauce. Let me get the breakfast starter meal with the 6 slices of bacon, can i add on 2 sausage links, I want my eggs scrambled with cheese, a side of grits, buttered toast, hashbrowns throw some onions and cheese in dem too.... Oh and a water... gotta watch my figure." You say with a smile.

Reiner looks over at Levi and Erwin, and then back at you. "Coming up..." He says. "BERT. WE GOT A BIG ONE!" Reiner shouts to the cook in the back. You go back to sit down with the boys. "The hell was all of that?" Levi asks. "I'm eating for two ya know," you say, patting your stomach. "You're what?" Levi asks. You look at Erwin and back at Levi. "Did they not... tell you guys?" You ask. "Tell us what?" Erwin asks. "I'm carrying his kid." You say. "His as in...HIM?" Reiner asks, budding into the conversation. "I assumed the doctors told you." You say. "We aren't allowed to assess your medical reports, it's confidential to you and your provider." Erwin says. "Oh well.. now you know." You say.

"Do you plan on keeping it?" Levi asks. "I'm still thinking about it. There's two routes I can take. Get an abortion, put all of this behind me and pretend it never happened and try to live a semi-normal life. Or keep the kid and take the experience as it was, grow from it and learn to look at it as simply a stage in my life. The girls in my unit all had their children and the one that decided to keep it seems really happy with her choice. I don't know I've noticed the behavior of the girl who gave hers up and she seems so hollow. I mean she still is fun but I can tell she isn't herself. Based on the story I heard and the way she is now. Its like she's trying to pick up the shambles and throw them away. But Ymir, who kept her son, She seems like shes enjoying making the best out of life." You say.

"I get what you mean but a child is a really really big deal." Erwin says. Yeah thats why I don't want to have it. I don't wanna endure having a child but I want the growth from it. I don't know. Everything is telling me Abortion is the better option but theres still that one thing keeping me from finalizing my decision." You say. "I think you should do whatever you feel is right for you, and for the child. Don't let any outside forces waiver your own thought. This is your body and your life. Do what is best for the betterment of you and little you." Erwin says. "How does your family feel about it?" Levi asks. Most of my family actually want me to keep it. All of my friends want to kill it themselves by just reaching up and yanking it out of my uterus."

"At first my mom was all for getting rid of it, but my Aunt is very religious and 100% prolife. And I think she persuaded my mom. And my mom persuaded my dad and then eventually my whole family started giving me name ideas." You say. "And I mean it would be a clear answer if I hated Eren... but I don't. And when we had sex I wasn't screaming and begging him to release me... quite frankly he didn't put his hands on me... sexually until I kinda egged him on. And I'm not about to say It was bad because it wasn't. At some point the line between love and hate was so blurred I couldn't even tell which was which. But at the same time I'm to sexy to be having kids... but on the other hand I am sexy so I should reproduce...Its just a lot." You say.

"Would you label this entire thing as 'traumatic' at all. "Oh most definitely. Up until he tried to fucking murder me I was living in utter hell. He had me chained to a bed I would piss on myself, he would beat me, cut me. I have little flashbacks of it and it makes my body shake. But then I remember how he would clean the wounds he gave me, and kiss them softly. Apologizing and weeping to show his utter remorse for hurting me. Fuck." You say putting your head in your hands. "I get it. He dropped you from heaven but cared for you in hell?" Levi asks. "Exactly. Its like I know it was all a trick, I know it was all just his toxic manipulation eating at my sanity but it still... fucking nice. Its nice to be coddled. Maybe I just have a weak mind but he made me feel so good, I wanted to die when I was near him but it felt good." You say.

"And I know If it wasn't for whatever happened to him he would be such a cool person. I don't even think he's inherently bad. It doesn't make sense. None of this makes sense. Look." You say reaching into your bag and pulling out your notes, charts, and boards. "This is Eren's complete timeline from fucking birth till now. These are pictures from his childhood. See this is his dad.. and this is his mom. These are his grades leading up to highschool. Are you all seeing this?" You ask. "Holy shit this kid is a natural." Erwin says. Its an incline... incline... incline. And then a massive plummet when he meets Mikasa. But these notes say Mikasa wasn't a cause she was an effect." Levi says. "Meaning there was something that happened right before Eren and Mikasa started publicly dating" Erwin says. "Carla? Is that the mom."Levi asks.

"Yeah... the same way that women with fatherly issues look to other men they feel have an authoritative, protective demeanor to suffice for their absent father, men will search for women like their mother to fill the gap. But if Carla was present at the trial and obviously gave him a good childhood what could have happened that would cause such a drastic change?" Levi says. "Exactly. There is an episode that occurred that separated one Eren from the other.

"Eren may have found his mother seizing out and realized she was still taking the same drugs that killed his father, he could have possibly lost trust in his mother, looking at her in a different light he wen't to seek the perfect woman that he thought his mother was. He met Mikasa who had a similar soul and the rest was history." Erwin says. "Or even Eren's father was abusive to Carla because of the drugs and that behavior mimicked onto Eren. I doubt he would hit his mother in middle or elementary school. But in highschool perhaps he and his mother had a disagreement and Eren put his hands on her. His mother— now seeing the fathers tendencies left Eren and he went out to fill the gap of his now absent mother." Levi says,

"Or maybe!" You begin but a phonecall cuts you off. It was Erwin's cell. The conversation was brief and Erwin kept a completely unreadable face. When he removed the phone from his ear he looked at Levi. "They found him." Erwin says. Your body tenses and your throat swells. "Alive?" You question. Erwin nods his head and looks off to the side. In an instant you felt arms wrap around you. "Its okay. He can't hurt you." Levi says. The rushed contact made you flinch. Levi noticed and loosened his grip. "Sorry." He says. "No its fine, I needed it." You says returning your attention back to Erwin.

"They said it took so long because he was in the ocean. They assume when he noticed the boat was gone he stole a tourist paddle boat and began making his way back to you. He was able to make it across the coast somehow, but as soon as he made it to land he was identified and arrested." Erwin says. You stare down at the table with your hands on your belly. "Are you scared... you know you don't have to keep it." Levi says. "No its not that... I'm just... hungry as hell." You admit.

~"FOODS READYY!" Reiner sings.