The Unit

Everything happened just as Armin said you would. Detectives came and questioned you for hour. Detective Erwin Smith and newly re-recruited Levi Ackerman were at the head of the case. You later found out that Levi was the older brother of Mikasa, and was the house you had brought Eren to. Of course you apologized greatly, but he made it extremely known that he was more focused on your mindset and your wellbeing. He reprimanded you like your father for even giving Eren a passing glance. He also let you know he'd been tracking your phone availability for 4 months. When he noticed it had been powered on, he immediately notified your mother to call.

You thanked him for that as well. He was even the one who drove you to the victims unit. He stayed there for the entirety of the first day. Patting down each of your family members, co-workers, and friends before allowing them to see you. You could tell Levi envisioned you as his little sister, coming home to his arms, as safe and sound as possible. You wondered if he resented you for surviving even though Mikasa didn't. Or if he resented himself for allowing it all to happen again.

You never really got to speak to him outside of him questioning you or yelling at you. The other detective was a bit different. He had more of an authoritative demeanor than Levi, yet he was much kinder. He brought you a support animal whenever he would question you. He'd always make sure to have snacks and drinks for you. Erwin was much kinder than Levi. But you could tell they were both dedicated to their work. Neither of them had a ring on their finger, and both of them spent way to much time on your case. As soon as Eren was found there was no way he wouldn't spend life in prison. They had overwhelming amounts of evidence between this case and Mikasa's, which had now opened back up.

For the first few days, you spent most of your time talking with your close friends and family, but after about a week, less of them showed up. They still called and texted you constantly. You played with the support animals and spent time with the other women of the house. There were four of you all together. Sasha, Ymir, You, and the overseer of the house Hange. (They were the most fun). You all cooked together every night. You would play board games and talk shit about your abusers. It was nice to add comedy to your melancholy situation.

Sasha
"I was a sucker for food, and he was a Chef. A great one at that. He owned his own restaurant and told me he wanted me to enjoy his food every day. After only knowing each other for 3 weeks the bastard got down on one knee and PROPOSED! Now I was flattered of course. But hey now. I'm 26, I ain't never been out the country, and I work a 9 to 5. I'm not exactly in a marryin' position. I wanna go out, see the world, make a BUCKLOAD'A cash and then perhaps settle down when I'm in my 30's. I loved my bachelor lifestyle. Going out with my gals eating till my hearts content and taking home the best lookin guy at the bar. But see ole Niccolo was looking for a wife and I wasn't having it. We got into an argument and I told him to fuck off. I said no and no means no. He didn't like my answer so he struck me down. He got on top of me with his hands around my neck until I passed out. When I woke up I was in a dark room with two small windows and one single door. I of course ran to it. Banging my heart out but it was obvious no none could hear me. I was in nothing but my underclothes and a ring had been stitched onto my finger with needle and thread.

It was like a scene out of a fucking horror movie.

Niccolo had me a bucket to empty out whatever I had into it. And every night he would bring me a plate of his food. He would tell me he loved me before leaving again. If I didn't eat his food, and I mean lick the plate clean before he came back he would beat me 'till I couldn't move a muscle. I noticed myself rapidly gaining weight, but I assumed it was from eating constantly with no exercise. But I could tell something wasn't right.
I think they found me after 3 months. I had apparently been in Niccolo's restaurant the entire time. Customers had complaints about a smell, and when the inspectors made a surprise visit they found me and my bucket of shit in the basement. 
When I was taken in I was told I was almost 4 months pregnant with Niccolo's child. I didn't know how to take it at first but It was much too late for an abortion. I didn't know if i was going to put it up for adoption or not until I gave birth. It was a boy. And like I said, I was not financially or mentally stable enough to take care of him. So I decided what was best for the kid, my kid. I gave him up. Because I couldn't give him the life he deserved. In the end It was a good idea.

I got to go home once Niccolo was arrested. For 2 years I had time to heal and grow. But last week he pleaded for a retrial and was tried for mental illness. They picked up the case and he was said to have some kind of  fuck ass mental disorder I don't care to recall. And now he is a free man that has to go to therapy on Wednesdays. I couldn't believe it. The two years of growth I had dissolved into nothing and I was once again a broken woman. I still can't believe he is living his life while I now have an eating disorder, extreme paranoia and insomnia, and can't use the bathroom with the door closed. And I go to therapy Monday through Friday.

I got put in this unit while they gather evidence to hopefully put him in jail. For life this time.

Ymir
"I grew up in a really shitty place, with some really shitty people. I never knew my mother or father, I lived in a group home, somewhat like this one but much much worse. I hated life there and the older I got the urge to leave only grew stronger. When I made it out of high school and turned 18 I was now free to be whoever I wanted to be. I made sure to study hard in school to live the life younger me always wanted... always dreamed of having. By the time I was 20 I had succeeded in my dreams of being jewelry maker. I had my own small shop. I did ear piercings, I made necklaces and earrings.  I was actually making pretty good profit off of it too. I was happy, and I was building success. In no time I was able to rent out a house and get a car. That was until one day my shop was broken into. Not much was stolen because I empty out the registers before I leave.

I decided it would be best to get more security measures so I installed cameras and alarms. The second time my shop got broken into.. sadly I hadn't left for work yet. It was terrifying. I'm extremely against firearms so I didn't really have much to protect myself with. Only a taser. I tried to just remain quiet and hide but it wasn't long before he found me. I tried to tase him... multiple times but he treated it like a mosquito bite. I tried to run but he grabbed me by the legs and a I fell to the ground. I banged my head against the floor and it gashed open. He slid me towards him and well... assaulted me.. i'll say the least.
While he did it he placed a knife to my back and engraved some kind of symbol. I struggled under him but all in all was powerless . Luckily because of my security system, the police we're on their way. When he heard the sirens in the distance he ran off.  They immediately noticed the message on my back. He was a serial stalker who preyed on the women in my area. 

And as for the assault I did get pregnant, the area I was settled in didn't have any abortion clinics, and I did decide to have the child. It was a boy. After the entire incident I didn't want to let it linger in my heart. I didn't want to put him up for adoption and risk him having the same upbringing as me. Although it was a scary thing I went to I try to look at it from a brighter side. I got a tattoo over the scar on my back, and my son's birthday on the c-section scar. My scars make me who I am. My son is the apple of my eye and I love doing things with him. He's only 1 but I can tell he's going to be an amazing man when he grows up. 

As of now my assaulter is still out there. I've closed down my shop and sold the building so I could have enough money to sustain myself and my kid. Living in this unit helps a lot. I intend to stay here until he is found. Ive asked those working on my case not to tell me his name, or show me his face. I don't want to know who he is and a I don't want to ever see his face when I look at my son. I've decided to do all I can to better myself and push my life in a positive direction.

Hange
"I am the head of this unit. And happy about it!. This along with all of the other victim havens placed around the country are government funded.  We receive monthly checks to cover utility fees for the house. And It is my responsibility to cater to the needs of the women in my unit. At the end of each month I have to do a shitton of paperwork to list all of the things my girls need. Then I send it up to them and they mail it down to us. I am certified in many different divisions from cpr, to firearm wielding. I am trained to assist the ladies with any mental episodes or disorders they may face. It is also my job to keep them happy and motivated. I go out with them for walks with the support animals. We cook together, I help take care of their children,that stay with us in the support unit, and I love my fucking job!"