Sunday Dinner

"Please eat y/n. Its been two days. Speak to me? Please. I'm sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean the things is said." Eren pleads. "Just tell me whats going on. I'm begging you. I'll eat, I'll listen. Just please tell me whats going on. I'm so lost and I hate it." You say.

Eren stops for a minute, contemplating his decisions. "Alright beautiful, I love you. And I've loved you since I first layed eyes on you. I knew I had to have you, and get you away from the harsh world, the world that does nothing but drain you. Day in and day out. If I could take you for myself, I can take care of you. Thats why I made the fake website. I'm sorry for lying to you." He says. "So the whole cruise was fake? Was the water you gave me drugged?" You ask. "Yeah." Eren says. "Okay." Thats all your heart could muster.

Over the past few days you had pieced that together in your mind, but you just wanted the confirmation.

"Eren I love you. But you gotta let me go baby. I can't stay here forever. Why didn't you just say all of this at the apartment. We could have dated, gone to school together, graduated, marriage, kids. The full package. Nothing would have made me happier.... we can still do it. If you bring me back." You say, looking deep within his eyes.

Eren stands next to the plate of food that had sat next to you for 2 days and dug his foot into it, stomping and pressing it down into the floor. Kicking your bottle of water across the room and punching the wall as he stormed out. "You think I'm a fucking idiot?" You hear his voice scream.

"You think I'm that fucking dumb? Fine. Fine. I'll let you die too." You hear as his footsteps become more and more faint.

"Eren?...eren." You call out, cursing yourself mentally. How dare you try to manipulate a manipulator. He was about to leave you here in this dark cold room with no food or water. And there was nothing you could do but die.

Tears hadn't quite made their way to your eyes, the thought of death hadn't become scary yet. You were still numb. You somehow still didn't accept this as reality. But there was a sensation that was beginning to bubble in the pit of your stomach that wasn't inevitable decay.

"I have to piss." You say.

There was nothing around, no empty water bottle, no bucket, nothing.

You hadn't eaten in two days and you hadn't pissed in three. The last thing you could remember was guzzling down a bottle of water and now it's come back to haunt you.

For the next few hours you grew more and more uncomfortable. Squeezing your thighs together and pressing down on your crotch. Taking deep shaky breaths, trying to hold it in. Eren hadn't shown his face in hours and you couldn't even stand up due to the chain. You just tried to sleep it off.

»»————-  ————-««

When you woke up it was daylight. And you still had to piss. There were no signs of Eren and you were at the end of your rope. "Eren." You call out. "Eren please. I'm sorry. Please just let me go to the bathroom." You shout. There was no response what so ever. "Eren don't do this. Eren please." You say, raising your voice.

"EREN ANSWER ME." You yell pulling against the chain. The belt was sitting on your bladder, every time you move a bit slipped out. "Eren please." You struggle as a last plea. Still nothing. You sat still for a moment. Not moving a single muscle. The old sensation came back, not pee, but tears. They welled within you and busted through your eyes. You let out a long cry and your bladder let go. You tried your best to move to the edge of the bed as you revealed yourself. Hot urine fleeing from your core and trickling down your pants.

You unbuckled the blue jeans and pulled them off of your body. The only thing that was bound was your waist. Other than that you had pretty good movement. Once they were off you stripped of your underwear as well. You'd already been humiliated, at this point you didn't care about being naked. It was better than sitting in a puddle of piss.

You leaned back into the bed and wiped yourself on the sheets. The room was filling with a putrid odor. Due to your lack of food and water the smell of piss was even stronger than it would normally had been. It gave you a headache. Once again you tried to sleep it off.

Days began to pass and you continued to sleep it off. Your pants had been removed from the room, the smell probably reached Eren and took them out while you were asleep. Each day you became more and more sure nothing but death waited you. Due to the amount you had been sleeping you weren't even sure exactly how long it'd been. No more than a week you were sure. You would have had to shit by then.

Within two weeks your body would fail.

»»————-  ————-««

The next night there was a knock at the door. You did not respond. Regardless it creaked open and Eren peeked in. Just the sight of him made you cry. You pulled against the chain and tilted your head back so he could not see the globs of tears that dripped from your eyes. "Aww baby. Don't cry. Look I forgive you. I forgive you for raising your voice at me." He says. Eren leans next to you on the bed taking you into a tight embrace. "Look I'm gonna bring you some food, you're gonna eat, and then we can watch a movie or something. Kay?" He asks. You just nod and continue to cry.

Eren leaves the room and comes back with a plate of food. Some kind of fish with potatoes and a cucumber salad. It was a pretty extravagant meal. You wondered if he'd been eating like this every day while you starved and pissed on yourself. But you couldn't truly get mad, you were too busy stuffing your face. he passed you a bottle of water and you chugged it down urging him for more. You hadn't realized just how deprived you were until now. Your body needed food and water. It had been so long since you chewed something besides your tongue or swallowed something besides your spit.

"What do you want to watch?" Eren ask opening up his laptop and showing you all of his Dvd's. They were mainly children's movies. "Madagascar?" He asks hovering it in your face. You continued to eat and shrugged your shoulders. Eren sat the disk in the drive and waited for it to load.

You hated how complaisant you'd become just because he fed you. But... he fed you. He didn't let you die. And if you did nothing he would continue to feed you. You knew what he wanted. And if that meant survival then you were willing to do it as well.

"You don't have to do this. Just... do whatever. I won't struggle just get it over with." You say under your breath. Eren looks over at you and furrows his brow. "Y/n what is it exactly that you think I want." Eren asks. "I don't know. I mean what usually happens to women when they get kidnapped?" You ask. "If your implying that I would force myself on you, you're dead wrong. I didn't even want to chain you up, starve you, or humiliate you. But you're to sassy. You've gotta learn where you belong, and who you are. You are not who you used to be anymore. You are mine. When that finally gets drilled in your brain I'll let you go. As of now I have every intention of letting you go to the bathroom, cook for yourself, watch tv in the front, sit out in the sun. You just have to learn." He says.

"What if I don't want to learn? I don't want to live like this Eren." You explain. "Would you like to hear your consequence list if you defy me?" Eren asks. You bite your tongue shut. "First was 5 days of isolation. Next will be the loss of a limb. After the third time I'm just going to fling you into the ocean and let the currents of the boat take you under." He says. Your heart beats faster and faster. Loss of a limb? Overboard. He was really going to kill you.

"Now none of that has to happen if you just listen to me love." Eren says, snaking a hand around your cheek. "Thats a bit extreme." You say. Eren slaps your cheek. "Don't flinch when I slap you." He commands before he slaps you again. By instinct you still flinched. Eren pulled a switchblade out of his pocket and flipped it open, pressing the sharp edge to your throat. "Y/n. Don't flinch when I slap you." He says. You swallow thickly and Eren slaps you again. This time you shut your eyes tightly rather than flinching. He presses the blade down harder. Breaking your skin slightly. "Keep your eyes on me." He says.

You look directly at him and he slaps you once again, you keep your body still and your eyes glued to him. He slaps you. Over, and over and over again. His rough heavy hand colliding with your face, creating rhythmic pace. You followed his rules with each numbing slap. He removes the knife and continues to slap you.

Eventually he stands up and cocks his hand back, like how it was in the beginning when he hit you. Still the knife was in his hand. It all made sense right as his hand crashed onto your face and caused your entire body to fall to the side. Due to the chain your body was caught and only rocked back onto the bed. Still your eyes were on him and you did not flinch.

"Extreme works love."