Confession

I sat on my bed playing on my tablet before setting it back down. I sighed flipping backward allowing my hair to sprawl all around my pillow. I was about to sleep before I heard a soft knock.

"Hey (y/n) nay i come in?"
"Sure" I said sitting up, it was midnight

She came in and hung onto the door. "Wanna go out killing with me?"

"Sure"
"Kay now hurry"
"Then lemme change!" I said throwing the pillow towards her face.
She laughed and shut the door.

I went to my closet and pulled out a (f/c) sleeveless top and black jeans with (f/c) high tops with a black bow placed perfectly in your hair. I grabbed my katana and opened the door to see midnight looking into space.

"Let's go" we went down stairs sneaking out the door and into the woods.

"Hey (y/n) can I tell you something?" She had shaken voice

"Sure what's up?"

She looked up at me and smiled widely "I'm pregnant!" I squealed and hugged her.

"Aww you and Toby already? Damn he just got all healed up, hope you didn't bust any of his stitches!" She laughed

"Ahahahaha very funny!" She looked up and smiled.

"Looks like we'll have babies round the same time!"

She looked at me "your pregnant! I forgot! Hehe" she scratched the back of her neck when all of a sudden we heard a twig snap and we looked around.

"Hello? Who's there?" Midnight called out as we were back to back circling and looking for the source of the twig snap when we heard a soft voice.

"Hello who thy want to know?"