D-did you?.....oh god

You woke up to light breathing on your chest. Hehe lost silver. You ran your fingers through his black hair. He snuggled deeper in your chest and fell back asleep. Pfth lazy nut. I don't wanna move him. He's so cute asleep.  You stared at the ceiling till you fell back asleep.

You woke back up to see silvers eyes meeting yours. "Now your up" You whispered. He snuggled once again into the crook of your neck. "Really. ..." he looked back at you but then you realized" s-silver did you last night .use protection? ...." you were stuttering.

"N-no..." he muttered. You gasped "S-Silver I could be pregnant! "

"S-so..... I want to have a kid with you. ..." he turned red and looked away.

"Heh I would too but what will everyone else say?"

"They wouldn't mind they'd be happy for us" he kissed you.

"C'mon let's get up" You sighed yet smiled. Silver changed in the restroom while you took a quick shower. You threw on a (c) tank top, black jeans (c) converse a (c) short sleeve cardigan and threw your hair up into a ponytail and added a bow. You came out to see silver shirtless. You turned red and stepped back he looked hot.....

"Im gonna head downstairs! " you heard him shut the door and you followed out. You were bout to reach the stairs when a hand covered your mouth

"You shouldn't have done that.."