Ending - Dance

You broke down in tears as Toby started twitching like crazy "NO!" you could hear his voice quiver. Jeff climbed the tree to bring Midnight down. He got her off the branch as easy as possible and carried her down. Toby immediately rushed and took her from his arms. He pulled off his goggles and mouth guard. Tears stained his cheeks and more tears threatened his eyes. He tightened his grip on her and cried lowering her to the ground. He wiped his eyes and lowered his head resting it on her heart "H-hey! her heart is beating!!!" His voice picked up. "Lets get her home stat" You tried rushing him. He picked her up as you three turned and ran back to the mansion. As they went ahead of you, you stopped for momentarily to turn around and look back. "Hm.." you growled and ran after them

-time skip-

It had been hours. Days. Weeks. Months. She still hasn't woken up. She has been in this coma for a long time and still hasn't shown one sign of waking up. Poor Toby, everyday he would spend hours in there in hopes she would at least show one sign of survival. Nothing. Just a simple breath in and out which was very weak itself. Today you went along with Toby to her room. You two sat on each side of her bed and conversed about her condition then how each others day was. Simply nothing different. Dr. Smiley stepped in. "Anything?..." you both shook your heads. He sighed "I.....we may have to pull the plug soon...I'm sorry but she shows no signs of-" Toby stood up abruptly "NO YOU WON'T" he curled his fist in a tight ball and walked in front of her bed "YOU WONT TOUCH HER" he growled and smiley sighed "2 more weeks then I'm sorry" he left the room shutting the door. Toby sat back down and grabbed her hand "Please....come back i miss you...." You felt sorry for him, he lost so much and she was all he had. He laid his head on her stomach and whimpered softly. You gently pat his head and stood up looking out the window.

Midnight's P.O.V

Darkness. Its all there was now. I walked endless seeing only my memories and finally there were no more memories to be seen and i only saw darkness as i walked. Back where my memories were it was unique. Something i had never imagined before. There was a cobblestone path with old-style street lamps and trees a far ways but along side each side of the path were panel like screens showing my memories....I'd stop occasionally to watch one or two then keep walking hoping to find someone and tell me where the hell i was. Then you got to a certain memory which flooded you with warmth and miss. It was when I first met Toby. Oh how I loved him, his crazy fluffy hair and his goofy smile. I couldn't wait to hug that dork again so that's what drove me to get out of here but I reached the end of my memories and there was only darkness now and that path ended as well. I kept walking though determined to get out of here.

"I have to get out of here. For Toby" I smiled and kept walking as a bright light was at the far end of this empty darkness. "Oh thank you!!!!" I started to sprint to the light getting closer and closer but something pulled me back. Out of the darkness chains started to come out and fly at me and cuff around my wrist and ankles. "NO!!!" I cried out as it pulled me back into the darkness. I struggled to fight it but it was too much. Suddenly in my head i could hear Toby's voice "please....come back i miss you...." At those words i screamed and fought the chains breaking free and breaking for it. Not looking back i jumped through the bright light leaving the dark place.

(Y/N) P.O.V

You looked to Midnight and watched her breathing suddenly hitch as her body suddenly sat up her eyes flashed open knocking Toby off her. "Midnight!" you cried as you ran over to her. Her breathing was heavy as you could hear it. "Midnight y-your awake!!!!" Toby cried flinging his arms around her and pulling her into a hug. "Who's midnight?......" Toby pulled away from her, shock covered his face. She did nothing but stare blankly at him. "I don't know who she is...." You could feel your heart drop as you watched the two. "M-mid-" Midnight laughed and threw her arms around Toby and kissed him passionately. You smiled to yourself and looked at the window watching a bird fly past and your smiled enlarging as you got up. "Silly! I got you!" she laughed as Toby hugged her tightly. "You scared me......" She smiled and hugged him back "Thank you..." she breathed out. Toby looked at her questioningly. "I... i was somewhere never had i seen but when i tried to leave it held me back...pulling me into the dark. I almost gave up but i heard you. Your voice is what helped me fight it." She smiled tears at the verge.

"I will leave you two" you smiled before getting up and leaving shutting the door quietly. You went to your room and laid down on Silver. "Hey~" he smiled and wrapped his arms around you as you kissed him. "Midnight is up..." You smiled as his eyes widened "T-that's great!" you nodded "I left so Toby could be with her" He chuckled "Babies" you both laughed. "For real huh" you sat up straddling him. "Hmm~" you twirled your finger in circles on his chest and pulled off his hat kissing him. He chuckled and kissed back "Grrr... " he moved his hips slightly against yours and you moaned in the kiss. He pulled off your shirt and unclasped your bra.

He flipped you two over so he was now on top and he started kissing your breast and biting around your neck and chest leaving hickeys. You smiled, your cheeks heating up. He kissed you and you pulled off his hood and shirt seeing his well toned chest. You blushed even more as he unbuttoned your jeans and pulled them off along with his. "Damn...." you smiled wrapping your arms around him as he positioned himself at your entrance. "Ready?" he looked into your eyes and with one swift thrust he was fully inside you. You arched your back in pleasure. "S-silver~" you moaned out as he thrust back and forth. He leaned down and went back to biting at your neck and dug his nails into your said. He groaned in pleasure "Y-your so...ah~... damn tight~" he moved faster and you gripped his shoulders.

He smirked and flipped you two once more so now you were on top "Huh??" you looked a him as he held your hips. "Ride me please~" He groaned and bucked his hips a little. You smiled and nodded and started to bounce. You could feel a knot form in your stomach "Ah~ Silver I'm-" "Me too" he groaned as you bounced rougher. You both hit your climax and you moaned feeling his warm juices inside you. You smiled and got off him falling beside him. He pulled you into a hug and kissed you "I love you" you smiled resting your head on his chest. "I love you too" he smiled and you both fell into a peaceful sleep.

-morning-

You woke up, looking over your shoulder to see a sleeping Silver. You got up and went to the bathroom looking into the mirror. Scratches and hickeys covered you. You giggled and left grabbing Silvers shirt and grabbed some shorts as well as your under garments throwing them on. You opened the door to see a note tapped to it. You grabbed it and opened it reading it.

Hi! Its Toby :) Well just wanted to let you know that later tonight we will be having a party for Midnight! So dress nicely! The party will be held outside in the woods not far from here so it won't be hard to find

-Toby

You smiled and shut the door "get up sleepy" you shook Silver. Tonight was gonna be fun!

-time skip to before the party-

You were in a short (f/c) tulle dress, your hair (curled/straightened) and wearing matching (f/c) converse. You examined yourself in the mirror when Silver wrapped his arms around your waist. "You look perfect" He smiled, he had on a black suit with a red tie. "Ready?" he nodded and took your hand leading you out the room, and down the stairs out the door and to the party.

You both made it to the party, it was beautifully decorated with lights and paper lanterns strung everywhere. Tables with food lined on one side, and the other was a place to sit. Many of the pastas were either eating or dancing. Silver grabbed your hand. "Care to dance?" you giggled and nodded "Why yes i would" He led you to where the other pastas were dancing, it changed to a slow song and some pasta couples stayed while the others left to get food. Silver placed his hands on your hips and you placed your arms around his neck. Not far from you two were Midnight and Toby dancing as well, they were looking into each others eyes smiling. Cute.

You and silver danced and danced till the song came to a slow end and you two stopped. "I love you (y/n) (l/n)"he smiled a slight blush spread across his cheeks and you felt warmth surge throughout your body. "I love you too silver" and within those words he kissed you passionately and you returned that kiss not wanting it to end ever.

*Ah! so long since the last update. Ik i'm horrible, but there we go, ending to "You're the one". Thanks to all those who were in the story as their own characters. So yeah :) i may do an epilogue just to show what happens after a few years