Arrival

Dedicated to crushonlostsilver

Me and silver went back to the house hand in hand as we walked in. They all turn towards us.

"Just in time they'll be here any minute"slenerman said pushing us to sit down.

"Its offical?" She nudged you with a smirk"O shut up. "You said feeling heat spread across your cheek

"Okay everyone must stay on their best beha-"he was cut off by a knock

"They're here!" Sally squealed

Slenderman opened it to see 3girls. One had long black/brown hair with dark brown eyes, she was wearing jeans,  blue/purple long sleeved shirt with a gun in her hands. The seconded one had mid-length raven black hair/bangs with dark brown eyes? They change color! She was wearing black skinny jeans with a black hoodie that had white sleeves and hoodie and in her hand was a katana. The third was really tall! She had snow white hair and deep crimson red eyes but she only had one due to one missing with an eyepatch covering it, she wore a white blood stained stateless top with a dark blue skirt and some converse.

"These are our newest members!" Slender said extandeing his arms."

Gun girl stepped foward"im nobody, this is midnight"she said pointing to the girl in the hoodie. "And this is bloody whisper"she pulling the tall shy girl foward. " ben dropped his game staring at nobody. Nobody seemed to notice and gave a wave towards him and he turned a deep shade of red.

"Welcome girls ive arranged for someone to show you all around!  Toby! (Y/n)! Can you show them around?"

"Sure "you Toby shrugged and led the girls upstairs.

"Pstt!.. (y/n)"Toby whisperd more like hissed.

"What?"

"Do you think I have a chance with midnight?"he said turning crimson red

"Oo~ somebodys got a crush on the new girl! And already" you teased

"Shhhh! Can you please ask her what she thinks of me? "

"Su-"you got cut off due to giggling

You turned to see the girls giggle at midnight. She growled at them and her eyes turn navy blue. You fell beside her and nudged her."whats wrong?  They teasin ya?"

"Yes....its because I think toby is kinda cute..."she whispered the last part

"Aww well dont let 'em bother you! " "you know right now as I was talking to him he said your real cute too! "

Her cheeks flared red"r-really!"

"Yeah In fact I have an idea, HEY TOBY!"

"WHATTTT!"

"Lets split up to save time, ill take bloody whisper and nobody while you take midnight!" "O-okay well are you okay with it midnight? " he gave a small twitch"Okay!"with that they were gone

"Oo~"nobody smiled"guess its just us"bloody whisper shrugged.

I led them to there room showing them the decor.nobodys was a black room with a king size bed, drapes, rug, desk, dresser, lamp and a computer. Bloody whispers was next to hers and her room was a red with a king size bed, carpet, bookshelf, dresser and lamp. "Your friend midnights is right across from your guy's room but she'll see that later!" As you gestured them to move on.

"I think im going to love this place so many nice people especially you (y/n)"

"Aw thank you guys its great to have some more nice people here!" You guys kept walking after seeing tobys, janes, jeffs, clocky and jacks room you guys came to a room that had a green door."who's room is this? "

"O I think bens I haven't seen his door this color? " you guys stepped into a dark room with only the computer going off.  Just then a shawdow came out of the computer"sup!"it was ben

"Whoa how'd you do that!?"nobody said in a complete shock.

"Easy I just can! Wanna play minecraft? " he said extending his hand.

"Uh...sure!" She grasped his hand

"Ill catch up later!!!" She said before disappearing into the computer

"*sigh* just you and me bloody whisper"

"M'kay!" You two went into the next room which was sallys. Hers was way different from the others. Her walls were pink with red blotches, a red rug, a doll house, a twin sized bed, and dolls were stacked in a pile but one creepy one caught your eye.  It was a bloody torn up doll. It was tails a old character you remembered ,you picked it up "well hello there I haven't seen you before" then in spoke"PUT ME DOWN!"I growled. You screeched and dropped it and it levitated back in its spot.Bloody whisper stood there with a shocked look"uhhhh...can we leave?"

"Yea! Let's go ill ask sally about him later! " you said shoving her out just as silver appeared "are you okay??? I heard you scream!"he said grabbing your shoulders"yeah im okay while was showing bloody whisper around we went into sallys room and I picked up a tails doll but it came to life and growled at me and her" you said pointing at a day dreaming whisper.

"Oh glad your okay"he said planting a soft kiss on your lips

"D-does this mean were together? " to said kissing back. He nodded"wheres midnight and nobody? ""Oh midnights with toby and nobodys with ben."

"Man l-love is in t-the air"he said with a goofy face.

"Totally" you said with a smile