Nervousness

Day before birthday
(Y/n) p.o.v

I woke up to the sun shining from my windows.

"Ugh damn lights...." I groaned. I sat up and went to my bathroom to take a quick shower. When I got out I changed into my (f/c) v-neck, some skinny jeans and (2nd f/c) converse, after I brushed my hair and my teeth and went downstairs to see Sally playing with silver. She jumped on his back and he gave her a piggyback ride around.

"Oohhh hi (y/n)!" Sally giggled.

"Watchya guys doing? "

"O were just messing around!" Silver smiled.

"Can I join?!"

"Sure! " sally jumped in delight.

You, sally and silver had played horsie, house and before you all knew it it was already 8'o clock.

"OH MY GOSH ITS 8:00 ALREADY! "

"Time does fly by when you have fun !" Silver said kicking back.

"*yawn* im sleepy night guys!  Good luck silver !"she ran upstairs.

Silver went completely red.

"What does she mean? " you said plopping down beside him and laying your head in his shoulder.

"Uhh...um I dont know? " he said turning red.

"Oh...ok"

"What now? "

"Well I am kinda sleepy sally made me tierd...."

"Okay well...night"

"Night Sil" and with that you disappeared into your room.

SILVERS P.O.V

Finally!  She left I can prepare her gift!I ran upstairs to pull out the pokèball. I grabbed a red box with silver lining. I placed the pokè ball in and closed it. Now part 2.

*YAS PART 1 IS IN ACTION! NOW PART 2! okay next chapter will be out today or tomorrow sooooo big birthday!  Im going to make you an acceptable age! Please comment , share and VOTE!