WHAT WHYYYYY

Slenderman called us all for a house meeting once again to talk about something good and bad.

Once we were gathered in the living room I sat with my legs over silvers lap and my head on his shoulder. He put his pokè mon hat on me so it drooped to where I couldnt see a thing. Slendrrman shushed us all and clasped his hands.

"Well I have an important announcement. ....we are getting more new people" he sighed

Everyone groaned in annoyance. "WHAT WHYYYYY" jeff whined and threw his knife at the wall which was stuck. Slenderman glared at him and spoke again"Ive watched them for a while and they seem like good killers which we need and I'm sorry for what ben has done to you all and sally is still resting beacuse she took a hard hit into the wall and that is all" he wave his arm and teleported. Everyone left to either kill or sleep.you smiled at silver and tried to get up but felt naucias then you Immediately ran to the bathroom and threw up with silver just in time holding your hair up for you. He rubbed your back as your vomited.  When you were finished you rinsed your mouth and face and silver was Standing there with a box in his hand"t-try it we made j-jane take one once cause we thought she was pregnant by Jeff.  You sighed nodded and took the box and shut the door to take the test.

****************

You waited 5 minutes and picked up the test. + . Positive. You smiled and opened the door to see silver leaning against the wall"s-so?''

You squealed and jumped into his arms"IM PREAGNANT!!!!" He chuckled" im a dad!" He swung you in his arms in a circle. He smiled and set you down seeing you look sick. He pecked you on the lips and you smiled at the thought of a baby. 

"When will we tell sir slendy?'' He questioned snapping you out of your trance. "I-I didnt even think of that. ." Then jane came around the corner

"Yeah when?" She scoffed and smirked