Bloody Rose

I walked silently down the sidewalk humming to a few songs I loved as a child that my mother would sing to me.

You are my sunshine,my only sunshine.

You make me happy when skies are gray.

You'll never know dear how much I love you.

Please dont take my sunshine away

The other night dear as I lay sleeping

I dreamed I held you in my arms.

As I awoke dear I was mistaken

And I hung my head and cried.

You are my sunshine my only sunshine.

You make me happy whem skies are gray

You'll never know dear how much I love you.

I'll always love you and make you happy

If you will only say the same but if you leave me

To love another you'll regret it someday...

I finished that last verse of my song. A tear rolled down my cheek at the memories that song contained. I looked up i had finally made it to my destination. I was a cold blooded killer. I wore a black dress with black roses a black veil and black rose bow and black gloves and heels. I climbed into the window and pulled out my axe. I crept up the stairs and made my way to the first room. It was a young girl and boy both on separate sides. I locked the door and walked to the next room. Both the parents lay asleep peacefully. Hehehe "Wake up" I cooed to them. The dad sat up and rubbed his eyes looking st me. "W-who are you?!" He sturtted. I smiled "your wrost nightmare." I flung a knife at his head, a direct hit in his forehead. The mom fluttered her eyes open them looking at the dad. "Oh my god Henry! " she screamed before I plunged a knife in her heart. I cut into both their arms using the blood to smear words on the wall. I looked at the wall after I finished painting.

         BLOODY ROSE

I painted my name in blood so I was known. I peered into the kids room. They were both huddled up in the corner."p-please, dont hurt us!" The young girl pleaded. I looked down. I would never hurt a child, they've done no wrong. Their innocent only adults did me wrong. I smiled at them "I will never hurt you." I heard the sirens and their crys got louder the neighbors mustve heard. "Ta-tah!" I waved before jumping out the window into the dark midnight sky.