About a week ago

Today its christmas so its been a week since I told slender man about the baby. He was pretty excited because its been so long since he's seen a baby. I bet jane thought he would kill me. What a dumbass. I walked out out of my door to see Jeff.

"Hey Jeff" I waved at him he muttered a hey and I stopped dead in my tracks. "What's wrong Jeff?" He looked up.
"C-can we talk now?"

"S-sure I guess" he yanked me into his room and flung me on the bed.

"Jeff!" I screamed at him he jumped on me and started to kiss me roughly. I tried pushing him off but he was stronger than me. He tried to pull off my top but he tore the bottom half off. "This'll do" he pulled out his life and cut the rest of your shirt off. He pushed you down again and started to French kiss you. He used his knees to pin your arms down."Why not make you look prettier" he started to cut from the edges of your lips to the middle of your cheek into a smile.

"SILVER! HELP!!!!" You screamed as Jeff cut into you. You looked into his eyes to see them replaced with pitch black. You instantly knew who was behind this"Jeff stop! This isn't you!!!" He cut deeper."Owww! Please stop!" But It started to hurt every time you spoke but luckily someone flung the door open.

"(Y/N)!!!! It was silver and Toby. Toby fought Jeff while silver comforted you. "Are you okay what did he do?" He checked your mouth and when he pulled back there was blood on his hands. You looked up to finally see toby fling Jeff against the wall on his side but he got back up."Silver! Get (y/n) to smiley and find slenderman!!!!" Toby screamed at you both as you ran out the door to see toby stabbed right in the chest and he instantly collapsed blood pouring out.

"TOBY!" You screamed even though it pained you to speak. Silver caught a glimpse and speed up. He rushed into slendermans office quickly explaining what happened before he nodded and transported to the room.

"(Y/n) do you want to see smiley now?" He had blood on his face from you. You shook your head no and dragged him to the room to see Jeff on the floor and Toby in slender mans arms.

"We need to get toby to the infirmary fast." Slenderman took off with them both to left wing. "Let's go (y/n)" he gave you a peck on your forehead and held your hand till you got their to see Jane sitting in the waiting chair.

"Quite the show I wonder what corrupted Jeff?" She giggled and brushed past us and silver pulled you into smileys office.

"Smiley can you help us?'' Smiley looked up

"Yes yes but it must be quick EJ can't survive without me in the surgery." You felt tears sting your eyes but silver stopped them. "Toby will make it don't worry" you noddedHe pulled out a needle and a special thread and started to sew your mouth back to normal.

"There now give it a week or so to heal until then no talking. See me in a week" he scurried out the room. Silver picked you up bridal style and took you to your room

" I'm sorry if only I was there earlier...." You pressed your finger on his lips and shook your head. He smiled "let's take a nap then toby should be okay!" You grinned and clapped your hands. You both changed into PJ's and crawled into bed. Silver pulled you by his chest and whispered "never letting go"

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated as quickly it's because of the holidays and issues at home,school basically everywhere but I hoped you like this one. Bye my fluffy unicorns!