Authors Note: NEW AND OLD READERS PLEASE READ!

To those of you still following the story, I just want to explain why one of the chapters are missing. I have decided to edit and update this book in order to make sure the story stays consistent and is as fleshed out as possible. (I'm sorry I think I stuck too close to Forces and used too much dialogue from the game 😐)

The major chapters I will be doing this with are 1-4 but others may be updated. These will be updated weekly in hopes I can work on future chapters during the process and plan ahead with how I want to handle the fix. I will try not to unpublish them if I can help it but if one is missing, this is the reason why.

Some of my other minor ocs will be added as a result to this update to give the story more realism instead of random background characters that have no name. A few may even become more important later on as well. Certain elements with Shadow will also be changed and fixed in order to make the circumstances he's put in make more sense as well as seem les forced.

Updated chapters with have a * next to them so you know which ones to read.

Thank you for reading this little exposition. I hope these updates will make the story more enjoyable to read^^ Be on the look out for the updated chapter 2 coming tomorrow! Cya then!