Author's Note: Reboot?

Hey there time travelers! So, judging by the title, I'm sure you know what this section will be about. Especially since it's been months since I've released a new chapter or edited an old one, I've decided to cancel Forces Revision.

Now, hold off the pitch forks! This is just temporary! To those who have been reading the story and eagerly awaiting the 13th chapter, fear not. I plan to continue the story. I'll be rebooting it though...

Truth is, despite the popularity of Forces Revision, I'm not happy with how it's turning out. My ocs aren't quite as developed as I'd like, Sonic feels forced, Tails feels flip-floppy, I have WAY too many perspective characters (a pet peeve of mine), and Eggman feels shoehorned in. Infinite is just everywhere too and Classic just needs to feel like he belongs in the story. Nothing feels like it's solid.

I really struggled with editing the chapters so it wouldn't come to this. I really thought I could just go over it and fix everything. That's just not how it works though. I'm actually less happy with everything, especially now that I realize the characters are only in one part of the whole world shown in Unleashed. How can I show that Eggman has conquered the whole world if the setting is only in part of it? How can I tell the story I want to tell if the characters are just as weak as they were in the game? And yes, I used that word on purpose.

I actually even just stopped writing for months due to the stress. I only recently came back to writing Sonic stories after deciding on stopping Forces Revision. Even then, I ceased writing series and have only write a few oneshot stories. It just, took a while for me to want to tell everyone about my decision.

Hopefully, I can begin writing notes soon for the way the story is supposed to go and write it how I want to write it. This may even mean writing the whole story out and releasing it bit by bit like a tv series would just so the stress of writing each week won't catch up.

If you want to read the series as it is now, don't worry, I don't plan on deleting it. Besides, the rebooted version will likely be a bit different of a story, especially with less perspectives and a, hopefully, quicker pace. And no, I'm not gonna get rid of Classic. The point of the story was to use everything Forces had and expand upon it, not change everything. It's why I call it Forces REVISION not Forces Rewritten (plus, that name was already taken).

Thank you for all the support on the series. It helped me at least get to chapter 12 and improve the previous chapters as well. I hope you'll be able to support me with this reboot of the series and be able to enjoy it even more.

I think I've talked enough. Thank you for reading and I hope to cya later!