5

Jungkook was frowning at his computer screen, mouse held tight in an hand and eyes focused to make sure he cut the picture just right, even going as far as ignoring the soft voices of Blackpink coming from his airpods, when someone threw their bag on the chair opposite to him, knocking the table in the process and making his mouse move abruptly and ruining his careful work on the pic.

He swore under his breath, hurrying to press on the undo button and save what he had done before some other disasters occurred, only then raising his head to glare at the newcomer from behind his glasses. Jimin smiled at him unapologetic as always, sitting gracefully next to him while taking a sip from his cup of coffee, glancing quickly at the pc open in front of them.

“Are you still fixing these? Weren’t they already perfect last night?”

Jungkook brushed him off with an annoyed roll of eyes, closing his laptop and removing the earbuds for good measure to grab again his own coffee, probably the third or fourth of the day at least, and sighed in contentment as the caffeine woke him up just a little bit more.

“You are late”

Jimin huffed, crossing his legs elegantly in a way jungkook couldn’t imitate even trying, and leaned better on the cafe’s chair.

“Aren’t you going to ask why I am late?”

“Do I have to?”

“Yah, Jungkook!”

Jungkook sighed, trying to mask the amusement he always felt while pissing the elder off because of how susceptible he was, and then asked with a sing-song tone:

“Why are you late, Chiminie? ~”

"Aish, you’re so annoying” the other complained again, but still put down his cup to turn and open his messenger bag, taking a plastic bag from it and handing it to him carefully while he kept mumbling under his breath “I’m seriously too nice with you, you don’t deserve anything of what I do for you”

“What’s this?” Jungkook interrupted his monologue, inspecting the package resting on his lap. The colourful bag was familiar, belonging to a popular music shop in a fancy district pretty far from their college, too far for Jimin to casually drop there by chance, but the other brushed it off with a single hand gesture.

“I had to buy something for Suga hyung's birthday and just happened there so – wait, open it first!”

He nodded at that then, carefully unwrapping the object inside and missing a beat at recognising the pink cover of the album. He had two other copies just like that one at home – and four more of the other versions of it – but he with still jealousy pulled it closer to himself, looking up at his friend with a small smile

“Where is the catch?” he still joked, the other smiling back and rolling his eyes.

“No catch, they just had the poster of this weekend’s fanmeeting on their shop window and I thought just…why not?”

He hummed only, putting the season's greetings on the table to unwrap it from the clear protection film.

“You know I don’t do those though”

“And you know I think that’s so stupid”

And of course Jungkook knew, because if Jimin was nice and kind, more caring that you would take him for, he was also loud about his opinions on everything.

After all, that was how they had first met: in that same café, back on their senior year of high school, when the younger kid had looked over at his computer from the next table and had commented on the quality of the pic he was working on and how “that filter looks totally unaesthetic on it, please remove it now”. Jungkook had felt his cheeks burn at being caught retouching an idol’s image at his age and gender, but, while he was figuring out how to run away with the heavy camera and laptop, the guy had introduced himself and started chatting away in that enchanting way that was so indistinctly Jimin, and before he knew it they were sharing a table and the boy was checking the other pics on his camera’s folder while his girlfriend mumbled apologies about them intruding.

~~

0327fairy instagram post

0327fairy - LISA after the Moonshot event yesterday ! / You've worked hard, I am proud of you 💙 / sorry for the delay

Comments:

'thankyou so much for such pretty pictures'
'omg i almost cried because there was no lisa preview..thankyou'
'as expected 0327fairy masternim is the best!!'
'shes so cute'
'so chic'
'her in black coat >>>'
'the pictures are really pretty..'