59

Lisa pov

you rush to your bedroom and reach under your bed to find a long box that you have purchased months prior to now. rewrapped in elegant construction paper.

You and jungkook decided to have a Big Christmas this year. The tree huge covered with ornaments from top to bottom, and every present wrapped in red and green and white papers and tied with brown string.  truly it felt like it was made in heaven. 

everything you had gotten for each other was under the tree for the morning you woke up on Christmas Day, except one.

the current thing you are holding in your hands, at 6:30 in the morning.  you slipped out of bed just quietly enough not to wake your sleeping boyfriend to put your gift under the tree. 

'why did you leave me'

you hear from behind you.  then two arms come around your waist and turn you around to face the lean body infant of you.  you look up at jungkook and smile at his pouting face. 

'you left me in bed.  whats wrong with you'

you giggled as he sleepily flicked your forehead lightly, then leaned down to kiss your forehead sweetly.

'sorry, love.  I was just uhm... checking the presents just incase.'

you say with a smile, trying to cover up your secret surprise.  your hand traveled up his body up to his face and rested your hand on his cheek.  he leaned into your touch instantly.

'your lying.  I saw you put something in the pile'

he says, a smile forming on his face.  Jungkook could see through you in everything.  even when your lying strait to his face. he can always see right through you. 

'even if you did you have to wait to see.'

you walked away proud of your comeback, leaving your boyfriend almost speechless. just as you were about to leave the room, he ran behind you and scooped you up by your waist, twirling you around like you weighed nothing. he put you down with ease and said,

'youre adorable you know that?'

you giggled at his cute statement and ran to your bedroom right when he put you down.  you ran to the bed and bounced down onto it.

you knew your boyfriend was right behind you and that your main goal was to distract him from what you were just doing. 

it took him less than a second to reach you in the bedroom. he stood between your thighs and used his strong arms to trap you. he pinned your hands above your head while smirking down at you. 

'merry christmas baby'

you smiled up at him.  his smirk grew, and he leaned down to kiss your lips sweetly.  he pulled away before you were personally done, so you wrapped your arms around his neck and kept him there for a few more seconds.  he deepened the kiss by tilting his head until you pulled away with a smile.

'merry christmas'

~~~

'OH MY GOD HOW DID WE FORGET ABOUT THE PRESENTS'

you laugh at your boyfriends random remarks.  its funny how a mood can change just from the words that come out of his mouth.  he takes your hand and runs out of your shared bedroom and into the living room where the christmas tree is. 

after twenty minutes of opening presents, using presents, thanking for presents, cuddling with each other and presents, etc. he finally sees the little white box, wrapped in white paper tied in a bow.