35

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook, your girlfriend is endangering her life again," Jennie said retrieving a bottle of water from the fridge and making her way back to the living room, sitting beside the girl on the couch.

"I'm good!" Lisa screamed from the kitchen before a loud crash was heard.

Jungkook's head shot up in that direction, his body jumping from the couch, completely forgetting the Overwatch face off he was having with Jisoo.

Running into the kitchen, the boy found his girlfriend sitting on the countertop with her legs held up to her chest and countless shards of a broken bowl scattered all over the floor. The boy's worried eyes scanned his girlfriend's body trying to make sure she wasn't hurt.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?"

She shook her head, feeling embarrassed.

Jungkook sighed and ran a hand through his hair, looking back at her. She laughed awkwardly.

"Oops...?"

The boy chuckled and shook his head, getting a mop so he could get rid of the sharp glass. After cleaning up, he made his way towards his girlfriend, pulling her towards the edge of the counter and hugging her waist.

She bit her lip and smiled, legs dangling from the counter as she pulled him in, placing a sweet kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you, baby. If it weren't for you I'd probably be dead," she joked, making them chuckle.

"Yeah, I second that!" Rosé screamed from the living room, making the other members laugh.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and caressed Lisa's cheek, smiling brightly.

"Don't worry, I will always be here to save you," He stated in a warm tone as he kissed her soft lips passionately.

"How about you guys stop the lovey dovey share of affections and go sit on the couch so we can start movie night, huh?" Jennie questioned from the kitchen door she leaned against, arms crossed.

Lisa rolled her eyes and turned to her, before speaking.

"Unni, I hope you fall on live TV during your next schedule," The youngest stated making the rest laugh

Jungkook turned her around so the girl could get on his back and carried her to the couch. Lisa snuggled to Jungkook's side as he looked at his girlfriend fondly, a small smile making it's way to the corner of his lips. Ruffling her hair, he pulled her closer towards him, getting comfortable for their movie night. The girl smiled, hugging his middle tighter in appreciation.

Lisa had always been clumsy. Sometimes she wondered how he could endure all her messes without getting mad at her even once. Every time they met they both knew something was bound to happen. In the period of their four month relationship, Jungkook had seen a lot.

The man got awoken from his thoughts when suddenly, a half-asleep Lisa turned on his chest with the intention of getting more comfortable so she could fall deeper into dreamland but instead she ended up falling to the floor, startling both the man and her members who just a short moment later began laughing.

"Ouch..." She muttered, sitting on the ground and rubbing her shoulder in hopes it would ease the pain.

"Woman, what the hell?!" Jungkook laughed, sitting on the couch. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, my shoulder just hurts a little, but hey, what's new?" She shrugged, getting back up on her feet and sitting next to her boyfriend.

"Remember that time Lisa almost died?" Rosé remembered as Kai, Jennie's boyfriend, went to the kitchen to grab her friend some ice.

"How could I forget? I was very lucky Jennie wasn't far and acted quickly," stated lisa.

"Yeah, I almost died of heart attack, too, that day," Jungkook remembered. Shortly after the boy had been introduced to the blackpink members, the four of them decided to take their significant others on a trip and they ended up spending one of the days at the pool of the resort they were staying at. Everything was going fine and everyone was having fun when while playing volleyball with their friends, Lisa ran to catch the ball that had landed on the pool deck and ended up slipping and falling into the pool.

They just laughed and didn't think much of it until they started noticing she was drowning. Lisa had never learned how to swim, but as she didn't intend to go to the deeper end of the pool, the girl had neglected to tell her boyfriend or their friends about it. Jennie, being the first one to process what was happening and the one closest to the pool ended up being the one to rescue her.

"You were dumb to have been ashamed of such thing and not telling anyone. You could have literally died, Lili." Jungkook stated in a serious tone, making Lisa roll her eyes.

"Jesus, please, not this again. Didn't you punish me enough that day?" Lisa questioned as she rolled her eyes and looked at the man with an annoyed expression.

"Oh that he did, I could hear it from my room," stated Chanyeol laughing with Rosé with an expression of disgust etched on his face.

"Wait, what?" Jisoo questioned furrowing her eyebrows. "I heard a loud bang that night, I thought she had fallen off the bed or something of the sort."

"Well, she did," Jungkook stated with a playful smile. "While trying to give me a lap dance as a way to apologize," He laughed, making her hit his arm and hide her face between her hands in embarrassment, her cheeks getting redder by the second.

~~

and that's it for today :P
thankyou everyone who has stuck by this book till now, im doing my best to not let anyone down !

almost 50 of u reading my previous chaptes in a week ??? this is so amazing,, thankyou so much, dont forget to follow me so that you'll be updated :P