27

The fanmeeting comes to an end quicker than Jungkook would like it to, Lisa saying her ending ment and thanking all the fans for coming to her first solo fanmeeting. Jungkook swears he can see the tears well up in Lisa's eyes and she smiles to herself, his eyes watering as well when the event fans had prepared for her starts. Jungkook's been with Lisa every step since her debut. He knows it hasn’t been easy and, as a long-time fan, Jungkook feels proud seeing Lisa on stage. She's alone this time, but her stage presence is strong.

“I saw all your banners,” Lisa says. “I’m very touched. Thank you.”

Jungkook joins the fans in chanting Lisa's name, and they get two more songs as encore before it comes to an official end. He stays in his spot, but Hoseok leads the three of them to the side so they won’t block the other fans from leaving the stadium. The time has come for him to meet Pri, and even though he knows that Hoseok will be with him, Jungkook's extremely nervous.

“What if he’s a creepy old guy?” Jungkook asks Hoseok, biting on his own lip.

“Then I’ll punch him and we’ll all run away,” Hoseok replies. “Message him. Now.”

to: p'pri
from: gguk97
hey, we’re still meeting right? i have something for you too :)

“I feel so pathetic,” Jungkook sighs. “I don’t even have his number. It’s only through this stupid app.”

“It’ll be okay,” Hoseok reassures him. “There, he replied.”

to: gguk97
from: p'pri
yes, of course! i.. have something for you too. go to a security guard nearest to you and tell him you’re jungkook. don’t question, just do it :)

“I can’t believe this,” Jungkook gapes. “Is he trying to play a joke?”

“Just try it,” Hoseok urges him. “But tell him you have friends with you.”

to: p'pri
from: gguk97
okay… but i have two friends with me. is that okay?

to: gguk97
from: p'pri
yes, of course!

Jungkook walks over to the nearest security guard, Hoseok and his cousin trailing behind him. The guard presses his earpiece into his ear just then, listening to whatever the other side is saying while eyeing Jungkook. Jungkook watches, jittery, and doesn’t move forward until the security guard whispers a roger into his headpiece.

“Hi,” Jungkook greets, smiling. “I’m Jungkook an–”

“Jungkook,” the guard nods his head. “Follow me.”

The guard turns around and says something into his headpiece that Jungkook doesn’t catch. He starts walking towards an area where only authorised personnel are allowed, and Jungkook hesitates before Hoseok pushes him in from the back. They’re led backstage, the guard occasionally turning back to make sure that Jungkook is still following him.

“This has to be a joke,” Jungkook whispers to Hoseok. “What would Pri be doing here?”

“I don’t think anyone can be as stupid as you are right now.”

“Hey,” Jungkook retorts. “I’m not dumb.”

“You are,” Hoseok's little cousin adds in, and Jungkook groans when Hoseok gives her a pat on the head.

The guard stops outside an unmarked door, steps aside and gestures for Jungkook to enter. Jungkook looks around, and all the staff members around are looking at him with smiles on their faces. Jungkook can’t grasp the situation now, but he knows that the first thing he’ll do is chew Pri out for putting him in this situation.

“Are you going in or not?” Hoseok asks, nudging Jungkook in his back.

Jungkook opens the door slowly, peeking in. The first thing he notices is racks and racks of clothes, and the second thing he sees is a vanity mirror with light bulbs all around the sides. There’s nobody in sight and he scoffs, stepping into the room fully with Hoseok and his cousin behind him.

~~~

AANDDD THATS IT FOR TODAY 👀

see you friday xx