7

“did you get pictures of my favourite?” Namjoon asks the moment he sits on a chair, reaching for Jungkook's camera.

“Nice to see you too,” jungkook greets sarcastically, but he lets Namjoon take his camera anyway.

The other three walk in shortly after Namjoon's settled, all of them bundled up in warm clothing and Jungkook glad he decided to treat them all to dinner. Taehyung and Jin both look like they’ve lost weight since the last time Jungkook saw them, which wasn’t even that long ago, and Jhope looks as tiny as ever. .

Gukie” Jhope grins.

“Hey, hyung,” Jungkook smiles in return, patting his butt before he sits down.

“Let’s order,” Namjoon says after he looks up from Jungkook's camera, gives him a knowing grin and Jungkook knows he knows. “Jungkook hit jackpot today.”

“Did Lisa smile at you again?” Jin asks, raising his eyebrows at him.

“Shut up,” Jungkook retorts and even as he tries to fight it, he can feel himself colour at the mere thought of Lisa.

Namjoon guffaws and his loud laughter attracts the attention of nearly everyone in the restaurant, and Jungkook resorts to kicking him under the table to shut him up. Namjoon whimpers at the strong hit and clutches at his shin, effectively shutting up and Jungkook grins.

Jin calls the server over and they’ve all been to this particular restaurant enough for Jhope to know what exactly to order even without consulting any of them.

~~

gguk97 instagram post

gguk97 - mandatory group picture because it's been awhile

gguk97 - mandatory group picture because it's been awhile .. and im happy 🥰

Liked by 129 people

Vantae : way too happy much ?

Jin : i look so handsome as usual

RM_NJ: used all your luck today i'd say

SunshineHobie: ggukie best boy