31

“Will this be okay?” Jungkook asks. “With your agency? With your members?”

“They already know,” Lisa smiles. “I told them I’d be confessing today.”

Lisa's hands lets go of Jungkook's, coming up to cradle his face gently. Lisa's hands are warm against his skin, the flush of her cheeks dying down a bit. Jungkook waits for Lisa to come closer, watches as Lisa closes her eyes and leans in. She's moving agonisingly slowly, so Jungkook decides to take matters into his own hands. He’s never been patient, anyway.

Jungkook tilts his head forward and covers Lisa's lips with his own, giving her just a quick peck. He makes to pull away, but Lisa's hands on his face keep him in place as Lisa kisses him hard. It catches Jungkook by surprise, but it also lets Jungkook know that Lisa's totally okay with this, so Jungkook plucks up the courage and scoots closer. He breaks the kiss, pushes Lisa back by her shoulders and makes her lean against the back of the sofa before climbing on top of her.

“Is this okay?” Jungkook asks again, seeing how taken aback Lisa seems to be.

Lisa doesn’t respond, only wraps a hand around the back of Jungkook's neck. She shivers, being extremely sensitive, and the smirk slowly forming on Jungkook's face means she’s found out. Lisa's fingers play with the hair at his nape, bringing his head down to kiss him again. Jungkook melts against Lisa's body, lets Lisa's fingers dip into the waistband of his jeans. He sighs into Lisa's mouth, unconsciously grinding his hips down when Lisa bites at his bottom lip, and Lisa moans. Jungkook feels like he’s hit jackpot, because not in a million years would he imagine that Lisa would be moaning in front of him, for him.

There’s a knock on the door just as Jungkook was about to take things further. He takes one good look at Lisa, taking in the sight of Lisa's red lips, messy hair. Jungkook mentally pats himself on the back, feeling proud that he was the one who made Lisa like this.

“Lisa,” a voice calls from outside, and Jungkook recognises it to be her manager. “We need to go. The stadium is closing.”

Jungkook looks the clock and curses when he realises it’s past midnight, and he’s missed his last train home. He takes his phone out and starts to call Namjoon, the only one who can drive and has a car in their group, to ask him come fetch him home.

“What are you doing?” Lisa questions, starting to pack up her things.

“Asking a friend to come get me.”

“You’re coming with me,” Lisa states.

“You’re crazy,” Jungkook deadpans. “Trust me, there are still fans out there who are still waiting for you, and they will recognise me.”

“I’m prepared for that,” Lisa grins, pulling out a windbreaker with ‘STAFF’ written on the back and a black cap. “This is your disguise.”