04 • Blackmail

"Why are you still following me?" I ask Aiden who is basically stalking me

"I'm just trying to get to school."

"This isn't the way to school." I'm getting annoyed.

"I know."

Stupid idiot.

After we ran away out of my dads sight I made it more than clear he can leave me alone, but clearly he didn't get the memo.

"I'm going to call the cops on you." Of course I would  if i wasn't so stupid enough to leave my phone at home.

"Call them tulip" I can basically see the smile he has right now.

Why does he still have to call me that.

I stop waking and turn around. I expect him to stop with me but he doesn't he just keeps walking.

"What's your deal Aiden? You ignore me for 3 years and then come back my junior year ruin my relationship with everyone. Then on my first day of school you come after me and attack me for no reason and now here we are having this pointless conversation which we wouldn't be hanging if you just left me alone."

I follow him with my gaze.

"What can I say I'm mysterious man." And he stops just a couple steps in front of me and turns around.

I let out a laugh as I start to take mini steps towards him.

"man my ass all I see is the same little boy from 5 years ago and mysterious? You make me lau-" before I can let another word out I trip on his foot he so graciously placed.

I fall on my hands. And this isn't no grass it's the freaking sidewalk.

I lay on the floor for a while he just laughs.

What a bitch.

I look up.

He looks so pretty when he laughs it's a shame that pretty face is matched with a horrible personality.

And why am I complimenting him again?!

"You think you're so funny huh." He doesn't pay any attention to me.

"I hate you." I stand up off the ground and start walking away.

We start to walk for a little longer without speaking to each other. Which causes me to worry what kinda of sicko plan is he up to now.

Is he just following me to making me more angry?? What type of punishment is this.

"What are those marks on your face." Aiden speaks up.

I would have rather kept the awkward silence.

"Because I can." I mentally slam my head on the nearest wall.