15 • Rumor

Thursday, November 5rd

Im on my way to school after missing 3 days taking care of Aiden.

Yesterday and the day before that I went to his house since he would probably be most comfortable there.

Also it's not like I'm taking care of him because I like it. It's just Miles left him to go see Luna at school... I'm guessing, and Luke works. Aiden would be alone and what if he chokes on a piece of chicken in a chicken soap.

I stop.

I should probably miss today.

No.

I can't miss anymore, due to the fact that there's a rumor being spread about me. How I'm a slut etc.

And I start walking again.

I know some people would rather stay home and avoid the rumor about themselves, but I already know who started it so I'll confront her.

I take out my phone and call Aiden.

I put my phone to my ear and wait till he picks up. When he does I quickly answer.

"Aiden-"

"Shut the fuck up" and he hangs up.

What a little piece of shit.

𓂃

I make it to school and head straight to my locker.

I'm pretty early and there's not many kids here yet so I'll wait in Mrs. Yoons class. FYI my favorite teacher.

I walk to her classroom and knocked.

The door opens and I get greeted, "Saramea!! Hey come in, there's actually something I've been wanting to tell you" I nod and walk in.

"I'm sure Luna has told you about the rumors right?" She takes a seat on her chair.

"Yeah" I sit down on a chair across her desk.

She frowns, "I'm sure you know who's been spreading them, correct?"  And I lightly nod.

I feel my phone vibrate and pull it out to see it's Luna texting me like crazy.

"Sorry Lunas texting me" Mrs Yoon smiles and nods.

I open the messages to see a link to an Instagram page.