05 • Class

I look down at the piece of paper I'm holding

I cant believe I just got blackmailed into doing this.

At least I won't have Mr. Williams anymore and classes with Olivia. I wonder how she's going to take this news. Although her little friend Luna is in  some of Aiden classes she might report everything to her.

Luna is basically my replacement. Out with the old and I'm with the new I guess.

A gush a wind comes by and my hair flows along with it. It shouldn't be this cold on a summer night.

After school I came to the park and read an entire book in one sitting just to avoid my dad.

I should've brought two books maybe three.

Though that wouldn't be smart to be in the park super late at night.

The sun is barely setting and it's staring to get chilly.

I don't want to go home. I know my mom is just going to be sleeping and my dad is going to most likely be up.

I'm scared to face him. I'm not sure what he will do, since this behavior for him is new. It began 2 years ago after my parents had the biggest fight I've ever witnessed.

Mom doesn't know any of this is going on and doesn't suspect a thing. She's always too busy working, but I guess that's the life of a doctor.

I'm nearing my home and see an unfamiliar car.

I walk towards the door and go on my tippy toes to reach the small window at the top of the door.

As I'm peaking I see a trail of clothes. Women and mens clothing.

Why would they be doing it right now?

Ew.

I go back on my feet.

One this is disgusting and im never going to look at my mom the same and-

Wait.

I go back up on my toes.

I study the women's clothes and realize it's not my moms. 85% of her wardrobe is just made up of scrubs.

My heart drops to my stomach.

I immediately run backwards and trip over a rock. I lay flat on the grass staring right at the stars.

Run to where?

I have no one.

...

Wednesday, August 12th - 5:27am

Another night with barely any rest.

How long can I last with only 3 hours of sleep.

Right last night I stayed out there listening to music for about 5 hours before they decided it was enough. I hid in a bush and listened to everything they said before she left.