07 • Ice Cream

Monday, August 31st

Monday, August 31st

"What do you want to do after you graduate High school." Aiden set down his pen and looks at me.

"Stripper."

"What?" He raised his eyebrow.

"You heard me."

"Change of heart?" He smirked.

"I guess that's what you could call it." I leaned back on my chair.

"Okayy then stripper it is." He picked up his pen to began writing again.

"WAIT. I was kidding Aiden take a joke." I quickly sat up to put my hand over his to stop him from writing more than "str"

He looked at our hands.

Shoot. I pulled it back.

"Sorry."

"Strippers make good money you know." He looked back down at the paper

"I'm already rich. I got 7 sugar daddy's lined up."
I held up 7 fingers up. "One for each day of the week." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Your contacts beg to differ."

"Oh shut up." The bell rang and everyone started packing up their things. "Watch me find a sugar daddy."

He rolled his eyes.

"Alright kids your dismissed, remember you guys are presenting how well you know your partner to the class tomorrow."

That will be easy no problem.

𖥔 ˑ ִ ֗ ִ ۫ ˑ ִ ۫ ּ

The next day we walked into 4th period.

Totally prepared for this easy presentation. No sweat. Simple stuff.

"Ok Saramea and Aiden come up as my example."

I nodded and looked at Aiden.

I whispered "ready bug?"

He just nodded.

We both stood up and walked in front of the classroom . I looked at the teacher and she nodded at us to start.

"Ok first question what are our favorite color."

"Aiden told me that his favorite color is black."