14 • Sick

Monday, November 2nd

Yesterday was hell. Literally.

I slept at Aidens apartment and stayed asleep for literally the whole day. I also couldn't have a full meal without feeling sick.

I'm never drinking ever again.

I honestly need more self control. Which I do have I just don't know what happened.

I go to the bathroom take a shower and do my daily morning routine. After that I grab a pair of jeans a random hoodie and my air forces.

I brush my wet hair and do some light makeup nothing crazy today. I run down stairs and grab a piece of bread and jug a whole water bottle.

I grab a fruit and eat that as well before I go outside and see Aiden.

He's leaning on a light post looking... not so well.

"Hey what's wrong?" He doesn't spare me and glance and starts walking.

"You look... sick." I grab his shoulder and force him to turn around.

"That's because I am you idiot." He groans.

"Well you probably shouldn't be going to school" I stop but he continues walking.

"Shut up"

"Say that again" I start to undo my shoe laces.

"Shut up."

I take off my shoe and aim right on his head and surprisingly I hit with perfect accuracy. Kind of proud of myself.

"What the fuck Sara?!" He turns around rubbing the back of his head.

"You what the fuck I'm not allowing you to go to school today"

He just stares at me, picks up my shoe, hands me my shoe, and starts walking back.

"Hey where are you going?" I turn around putting my shoe back.

"Home."

"That's too far just rest at my house."

"No"

"I think yes" And I drag him inside my house and up stairs to my room.

He sits on my bed looking around.

"How the hell did you even get sick?" I cross my arms.

"Like I should know" he sniffs and I hand him a box of tissues.

"You should be the one sick" he lightly blows his nose.

That's true I basically did jump into a freezing cold pool and sat in the beach with just Aidens sweater.

"My immune is unstoppable" I smirk and he just rolls his eyes and falls back.

He's not even trying the put in the effort to argue with me.