11 • Ring

Saturday, October 3rd

I suddenly woke up having the feeling that I was being watched.

When I opened my eyes turns out that feelings was true.

My eyes widened and I immediately slapped his face.  Letting out a little scream.

There stood a tall man with blue eyes, dyed hair, and many piercings looking no older than 25 rubbing the spot where I slapped him.

"What happened?" Aiden rushed in with his hair dripping wet. Did I forgot to mention shirtless too. Mans got some good ass abs.

I notice I was staring too long and looked away.

"Nothing she just looks awfully similar."

"That's Saramea."

"No way dude." He turns to look at Aiden.

This can't be the same Luke no way.

"No way you! You look like a whole different person."

He turns around and looks at the nearest mirror.

"Nah I think you're on drugs I look the same." He brushes his hands through his hair and started checking him out.

"She does have a point Luke, you've changed." Aiden puts on the shirt he was holding.

"Y'all were smoking." He turns back around.

Aiden scoffs.

So he lives with his cousin Luke. I wonder why not Maya.

"Hey Aiden I've been meaning to ask you." He looks at me.

"What happened to your sister Maya?" He looks a bit shocked.

Should I have never asked?

"She moved out of the state." He brushes his hair back with his hand.

I nodded.

"She got married to this manwhore I told her it's gonna last 5 years maxs." Luke spoke up and Aiden gave him a look.

"Aww man I didn't even get to tell her a proper goodbye." I frown.

"Well if she forgives Aiden maybe she'll come back." Luke rolls his eyes.

I raise my eyebrow at Luke's response and look at Aiden to see him glaring at him.

"Fuck off Luke." And he starts walking away.

"Will you guys shut the fuck up, people are trying to sleep." Miles said.

I turn around and see Miles is stretching. He looks around and a frown forms on his face.

I smile.

"If its that other girl you're worried about she's in the bathroom." Luke spoke up.

His eyes widen.