Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Patrick woke up in his dome. He he woke he saw spingebob... spongebob was dried as dry as a sponge. Hahaha I'm funny. Patrick has kinks for dry sponge but it's ironic because he got wet.

"Hello, Patrick"

"Hello spingebob, what are you doing here?

"I cam to give u a gift"

"What gift"

"A gift of love"

"What if I don't want that gift"

"I will give u the gift no matter what"

"I I don't want love only u"

"Well I love you as a bestie but I love your body too"

"Well then we'd sn go and ask squired what's he thinks because he is gay"

"Ok let's go"

Patrick and spingebob climb out of Patrick's dime and walk over to squideds house. They ring the doorbell. Squished comes out in his knickers.

"What do you boys want now?" Squid stops for a second because he sees how spongebob is dry.... He also had kinks. And squished decides that he is messed in the head for thinking about songebon that way because not only is sponge in a but young but he's also a dumbbbnmmie.

"salskeesaaa" squired screams so loud then runs inside into his room never to be seen again because he realises that he is Mad.

"What are we gonna do now?"

"No one else understands how we fee"

"Yeah..l. What about sandy"

"She was fucking crabbers daughter pearl"

"She will know"

"Let's go then"

Patrick and sponge job stop for a second.

"This will take 2 long" spongebob cries because sponge in is dry and can't walk fast.

"Let's take a running drug so we can be speedy" Patrick suggests. Soingebob bibs head and they take the goodies. Then BOOM! THEREY ARE SWWIMING AND RUNNING SO FAST SO FAST SAO QUICK UP AND DOWN AROUND AND THEN THEY SANYS DOMEEEE.

"We ar here let's seee if sandy is here" spingebob opens the door. They put on their protective suits.

"Howdy sponge bib I've beeen waiting for you for hours and hours and shots and hours"

"Sandy help me and Patrick please"

"Yes please help us indeed"

"ONLY IF U GIVE ME THE SPEEDEDDDY DRUGGGGASSWS"

"AS U PLEASEEEEEEE" AND THEY EAT ALL THR DRUGS AND WOOOSSHHHHH! THRY ARE OFF DANCING INTO THE NUGHT...