Choater 6

Spongebob and Patrick has moved in together and life was going great, sponegbib was struggling to control his magic. Maybe he is the chosen one? He can do magic with no wands without trying. Sponegbib thought he was insane of thinking that he knew that scar boy was the chosen one not him..... sponegbib felt sad that he couldn't remember scar Boys name. Sometimes sponegbob wanted to go back to hogwarts but he just didn't know how..... he felt accepted there, sure he has Patrick now but it's not the same. On the other hand Patrick is happy that he's finally with his sponge.

"Sponegbib are you coming to sandys funeral" Patric asked sadly

"Yeah I'm coming I'm just scared to face what's to come" sponegbib looked up to Patrick, Patrick cupped sponegbibs sponges face.

"It's ok I will be here" Patrick hugs SPONGEBIB

"What u I loose control" sponegbib asks scared

"Don't think about it and just have a fun time"

"Rip sandy we all know her as the Texas squirrel who loved being down here for whatever reason.... On September 13th she was found lying in the ocean. Sandy drowned that night. It's been confirmed that she was murmured and I would just like to say to whoever did thus to my sandy... Fuck you. Fuck you and your life. Fuck you and your friends. Fuck everything you've ever done. Just fuck you because your just fucked if In your head" Pearl started to cry like crazy everyone was either cheering her on or just crying. Sponegbib then went to stand up

"Sandy was a friend. A great friend, sandy would always teach me about the outwater world, we used to talk about making plans to go there" sponegbib started to cry so much. Patrick started to feel really bad about killing sandy he didn't know how much she meant to SPONGEBIB. SPONGEBIB continued " I will go there one day to learn more about her and where she comes from but for now the pain is too much to even look up to where her world is because it reminds me of pain. Sandy and I used to be experts in karate, well she was. She used to let me win and pretend I was good when in actual fact I sucked!" SPONGEBIB smiled reminiscing over the memories he had over sandy.... "I know most people are probably going to have speeches on how it's very sad that she is gone, but I'm here to celebrate the short life she had because that's what a funeral is really about. To me at least. Thank you" everyone was speechless people started clapping like crazy because sponegbib had just delivered a work of art suddenly everyone was crying because if sponegbib beutiful speech, but when sponegbob started to cry his tears froze....

"HE,P HELP HELPPP MY EYES MY TEARRRSSS" sponegbob was screaming and people came rushing over. Someone poured water on him but sponegbib just froze in the water.

"U IDOIT" Patrick yelled. Patrick grabbed a hairdryer and got sponegbib out of the ice but it was 2 late sponegbob so powers were 2 much suddenly the killing curse started to come from sponegbib without  him even doing anything. Sponegbib was freaking out he was going crazy suddenly police came and took sponegbib in. Patrick tried to stop them

"PLEASE STOP! SPONEGBIB NOOOOO"