Chpater 3

It's been 3 days since spongebob left Patrick. Patrick was sad. Mad. Rad. Because his best mate was gone... Patrick punched himself for letting sponge get away. WHY? WHY WHY WHY? WHY DID HE LET SANDY JN? HE KNEW IT WAS NOT NORMAL BUT HE DIDNT KNOW THAT SPONEGBOB WOULD CARE SO MOCH! Patrick loved sponge on. He knew for sure now. So much that he killed sandy because he couldn't look sandy in the face after psonegbob left because of his pain.

SPONEGBOB didn't show up to sandy funhrel. Lucky for Patrick he framed crabbers Daugherty as the murder for sandy because she and sandy has just had a bug fight the day Bedfore! Perfect motive. U see Patrick is smarter than u think but not smart enough because he had let SPONEGBOB get away and was very sad because if it. His only love from ever besides his sand humans was gone.....

SPONEGBOB was gone for so long that Patrick has started to grow a beard apuntikl the day SPONEGBOB game back and Patrick's beard magically dissparrsted. SPONEGBOB came back... but he was with someone! Omg no! He came back but he is with- ..............

Oh no

Not him

Why? Out of all people?

Patrick always knew they had something after that special....

SANTA,
! YES SANTA HES DEAUTING SANTA. THATS ILLEGIAL PATRICK THOUGHT! SANTAS BEEEING A BAD GUY.

"OI GET OG SPONGEBOB YA PEDOO"

"Do you want to be on the naught list?"

"NO BUT - HBDS# reeeeeeeeee UR SANTA AND U BE NAUGHTY ARE U IN IT"

"IM Santa and I'm real naughty so of cause I am"

"I can't do this anymore" SPONEGBOB yells and tries to run but Santa puts a gun to his head.

"Say the word" Santa screams. Spongebob does not say it.

"Say itttt" SPONEGBOB is now crying

"HE SEES U WHEN UR SLEEPING" SLONEGBIB YELLS WHILE CRYING.

"THERE U GO U DUMB SUMB! LEAVE ME AND J WILL STALK U DOWN I SEE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING I WATCH U WILE U SHOWER, BATHE, BET CHANGED, AND FUCK EACHOTHER! I SAW THAT BIKI BOTTOMS PEOPLE IS FULL OF PEOPLE WITH KINKS JUST LIKE ME SO I CAME TO BE ACCPECTEC FOR WHO IAM"

"NO WE MAY HAVE KINKS BUT THEY ARE LEGALL THIS IS JUST NOT ON" PATRICK GRABS GUN AND SHOOTS SANTA. SANTA IS DEAD. the hunger games anthem starts playing. SPONEGBOB runs over and hugs. Patrick. They pull apart and stair Tinto eyes before kissing. Headwigs theme starts playing and hagrid apple hears,

"Ur a wizard spongebib!" He yells.

"I know that have u ever paid any attention! But also rly?"

"Yes and so are u Patrick! Let's go to the fun wizard and witches school! It's called hogwarts!!"

"Ok let's go" Patrick's yells

"A new start for us as lovers" spongebob yells and they walk with heat grid into the distance.