Chapter 8

SPONGEBIB and Patrick nrealised his devistatinf their lives rly are... always ending up in trouble!cork but nothing was gonna prepare the t20 for what was 2 come.....

Sponegebobs powers have started to grow he has tried his best to not have his powers go crazy. It got  to the point where it was 2 hard for him to even handle life. Sponegenon needed space so one night when Patrick was sleeping he went to sandys because he was sad and he though that maybe she would be there as a ghost to help him.

Np one had gone over to sandys all her stuff was still there. Spognebob went into her tree to dsicvers all her things because he misssseddd her. Suddenly a diary caught songebbs eyes because sandy had just died and he wanted to know what she did before she died. Sppogngebob took the diary and opended it up. It was empty so he diced he would write a note to her because he missed her.

Hello Sandy,

I have missed you for days. I promisse i will find the murder soon. Dont worry. - From spongebob.

Spognebib sighed but then realised the ink disspheared intot he pPER but then something came up

Hello, Spongebob. i am tom riddle. 

Spongebob was confsued why this dairy haad actualu writing in it that just came out of nowhere. Spogebob wrote again

Hi Tom Riddle? Who are you?

Spognebob waited anxiosudsleeyy

I can't tell you

Spongebob sighed

BUT I CAN SHOW U!

WOOOOOOOSHHH!

Spongebob found himself watching a really hot boy. Spongebob quucly relaised that he was in hogwarts but it was very differeient. The hottie was walking up to DUmbydoor. 

"Dymbydoor i had to see if the rumours were true" Hottie was looking rly firghtiend. 

"Tom, sorry me and McGonagall are not dating. Go away" Spogebon realised that the hottie was tommy. Hehehe. Spongebb tried to get their attention but then h ereliased they cant see or him him. Spongebob wonderd if they could touch or taste him. Sp spongebob touched tommys bummie and licked dumbydored head. He could feel nothing.

"No. about the girl" Tom was annoyyed. Dymby dore was dumb hence the name.

"Oh yeah, what about her" Dummmy dum dum dumbdud dummb.

"She's dead?" Tom was angry his face was red 

"Uhh yeah, not much iof a chance for her" Dymbydore waas leaving but then relaised something and turned aorund. 

"TOMMY? IS THERE SOMETHING U ARE NOT TELLING ME?"He low key yelled and sponegbob was so ataken aback by the voice that he fell onto his bumb.

"No sir. Wair actually are you sure you didnt fuck McGonagall?" And with that all spongebob could see was dumby door reach for toms neck but the vision ended and spongebpn was on snadys dairy. Spognebob freaked out and left but took the dairy with him.