Chaper 4

It had been a couple days nice Patrick and sponge on starts at hogwarts. They were getting along perfectly... that was until draco ma,fly entered the picture. Patrick knew that draco had a thing for slobegbob, sponegbob wa sokbiviius to it and thought that draco hated him but he was wrong. So wrong.

"Owow sponegbib why don't y pou tell little pottttoer why he is no chosen one"

"Sure draco. Potter u see that I'm the chosen one I mean just go to biki bottom and u can see"

" sIr I don't understand wHy a cartoon is I. Hogwarts"

"Cartoon? Potter is rly going insane" draco laughs like a pig.

"He's a sponge that's been enacted to talk, I did it with a Apple once.... Don't remind me........ it was a sad time in my life" draco almost cries Harry looks at him like he's actually crazy because wellllmhe issss. OOOOSH OOOSH YASANWWWWEEOOOOOSH OOOOOSH AHAHHHHHHHHHH. VOLDER FORT IS HERE.

"DRACO STEP ASIDE FROM POTTTTTERRRR" Voldemort screams draco does as he says and stands behind his daddy Voldemort.

"DRACO! U ARE NOT A DEATHSATER MATE GET AWAY FROM THAT NAM"

"THE ONLY WAY MY FAMILY IS ALLOWED TO LIVE IS IF I AM A SUGAR BABY TO VOLDEMORT"

"Draco! No that's terrible"

"No I actually like it. Voldemort allowed for me to understand the weird feelings I had for u in our earlier years"

"What do u mean draco?"

"ENOUGH ACCIO SPONGE, ACCIO STARFISH" Voldemort yells and sponge in flies into his hands as well as Patrick. Patrick and soonegbib are starting to die because of the lack of h2o. Voldemort casts a water spell or something so they can breathe, Harry is having a panicked attack because draco Malloy Stoke is wand.... Voldemort dissaoherates eithbpatrick and spongebob. Harry and draco stair into each others soul then run into a hug.

WOOOOOSHHHHH. SOongebob and Patrick wake up in the ocean again... at least the thought... it was actually a fish tank in malfoy manor. Soonegbob looked through THR glass he could see Voldemort dancing, Voldemort realised and got embarrassed and through some sort of evil spell at sponegbib. Sponegbib went flying around in the tank Patric started to freak out and ran to help soonegbob.

"SPONEGBIB ARE U ALITHGT?"

"YES IM FINE. WHAT ARE WE FOING TO DO"

"IM NOT SURE. WHY IS A GUY WITH NO NOISE CAME AND KIDNPAPED US" SPONGEBIB WAS ABOUT TO REPLY WHEN THEY SAW WHITE SUS POWEER FLOW INTO THE TABK AND THEY WERE OUT FOR A VERRRRRRYYYYYYY LONGGGGGGG TOMEEEEEEEEE.

— MSWKDDJ—

SPONGEBIB woke up and barley could see much expect for Patrick already awake looking through THR glass. Spongebob leaped over and could see a deformed potter, cowardly draco, captured Ron, and a hermione about to #die. Sonebob cried because he knew about the love that uharry and draco once had. If sponebon knew earlier he would've gone to them for advice on his relationship witch Patrick. Patrick on the other hand was confused why thus girl was being tortured by some wacko looking women who was creepy as hell expect Patrick kinda found the wacko one hot... which he knew was bad because of his love for sponegbob.

"What the actual hell is going on lit there" Patrick asks

"Shush mate omg do u know anything" sponegbib yells

"No I literally know nothing"

"I I I I I I. I can't be here and watch thus go down Harry and draco love each other why won't they stop the madness that is going on right now"

"I'm not sure but u want to go back home"

"Same"

"Wait we are wizards right?"

"Yeah we are! You have a wand with u don't you?"

"Ummmm I might I've left it back at Hogwarts"

"PATRICKKK ITS OK ILL DO IT BUT BE PREPAREDDD" SPONEGBIB YELLS. SPONEBOB CHANTS AND WOOOOOSH THEY ARE BACK AND BIKINI BOTTOM.

"I can't🤓😘🧐😔 believe we get to have free magic fun now" Patrick chants but slobegbob stops him

"No this magic has causes us more pain than anything useful" sponegbib grabs the wands and snaps them all.

"nooooooooosjjdsffdhuk" Patrick's yells but then stops and realises what soonegbob is saying is correct and instead for hitting sponegbib he hugs him. Now they are free from the evil life. They can finally be together and no one will stop them from being together.... At least they thought lol.